tippmann m4-22 LR.

Yeah different purpose. My 455 was nice but I met a guy at the Chester rod and gun that was shooting the trainer and it was a whole nutha level. 1/2 inch groups at 100. Very impressive.
Trainer is a 455 with different stock?
I know a handful of shooters with the CZ trainers and they love them. Quality ammo gets moa .
I like the challenge of 22lr at distance.
I dont shoot as much as I like but 200 yards with my 513t and ruger with kidd barrel are a blast

If sako put out a finnfire range in LH I would probably sell all my 22s to get one.
After that the cost of high accuracy 22lr get really steep

Last edited:
Trainer is a 455 with different stock?
I know a handful of shooters with the CZ trainers and they love them. Quality ammo gets moa .
I like the challenge of 22lr at distance.
I dont shoot as much as I like but 200 yards with my 513t and ruger with kidd barrel are a blast

If sako put out a finnfire range in LH I would probably sell all my 22s to get one.
After that the cost of high accuracy 22lr get really steep

I think so. The stock was really nice and I’m sure he was shooting quality ammo. I’m also an aficionado of .22 at long range. I recently was seen hitting a propane tank at 300 yards with a 22 pistol lol. The propane tank is about 4’x8’ but still.

I think so. The stock was really nice and I’m sure he was shooting quality ammo. I’m also an aficionado of .22 at long range. I recently was seen hitting a propane tank at 300 yards with a 22 pistol lol. The propane tank is about 4’x8’ but still.
Way back in my youth , summers where fish'n and 22lr
Stayed at a place in ME that had long sloping hill up abandoned power lines. At aprox 500 yards was a old dumpster. We would eventually figure out the hold to get the shots IN the dumpster. Old man living near by would break out his old mauser with lyman target sights and we would pick targets at random out to just under 900 yards.
We had lots of fun with 22s and put a lot of 22 down range.
I remember many rainy days shooting from inside the tent or tarp drapped over bed of Pick up truck.

Four Seasons has the Tippmans in stock for $569. Might trade my Sig 522 in for it, hate that the thing weighs more than my BCM.

Think the Tippman has bolt hold open, forward assist etc. They have full length 10 round mags, which are fine cause my range only allows 10 rounds anyway.

Four Seasons has the Tippmans in stock for $569. Might trade my Sig 522 in for it, hate that the thing weighs more than my BCM.

Think the Tippman has bolt hold open, forward assist etc. They have full length 10 round mags, which are fine cause my range only allows 10 rounds anyway.
Not sure of the weight of your Sig but I just bought the Tipppman, compared to my Smith and Wesson M&p 15-22 it is heavier due to the aluminum lower and receiver. I really like the Smith and Wesson but the Tippman is a higher quality gun with more features. I don’t think you will be disappointed but if you want light weight get the Smith and Wesson

Back
Top Bottom