Time to STEP UP for GOAL

Scrivener

Banned
and Nancy Snow!

As of this writing, there a a piddling 18 tickets sold for the GOAL Dinner/Nancy Snow Roast. That is a pitiful turnout and will result in this event being cancelled if more tickets are not sold.

This will severely affect GOAL revenues, as not only the dinner, but the raffle ticket sales, will not take place. It is also a gross slap to Nancy Snow, who was to celebrate her 20th Anniversary with GOAL and her 50th birthday.

I already have a table, committed guests and don't want this event to fail.

NES'ers need to pony up for a good time, a good cause and support those who work hard for us![party]

I could not agree more with Scrivener -- if you appreciate all that GOAL has done for those of us who own guns in Massachusetts, join us at the GOAL dinner.

If you've ever called the GOAL office and had a question about MA law, or wanted to sign up for a training course, you almost certainly talked with Nancy Snow.

She is a priceless part of what GOAL is all about.

Come join us in roasting Nancy Snow next Friday night at Pippenells in Franklin, MA.

To get a ticket, follow this link: http://goal.org/snowroast.htm

I was thinking about going, but assumed it was sold out by now. I will be going solo, but I'm sure someone will let me sit at their table. Nancy is a really nice person, & her dedication to GOAL is worthy of our praise (& roasting). [smile]

I was thinking about going, but assumed it was sold out by now. I will be going solo, but I'm sure someone will let me sit at their table. Nancy is a really nice person, & her dedication to GOAL is worthy of our praise (& roasting). [smile]

[smile] [smile] [smile] [smile] [smile]

Back
Top Bottom