Time to Call and Email Family and Friends for McKenna

Ok people. We all know that Jim McKenna becoming our new Attorney General is in the best interest of the lawful gun owning community. So with election day Nov 2 it's important to email and telephone our family and friends and express your support for Jim McKenna. Maybe they have never heard of him due to his grass roots,write in campaign. And your simple mention would be all it takes to gain their vote.

Last edited:
Ok people. We all know that Jim McKenna becoming our new Attorney General is in the best interest of the lawful gun owning community. So with election day Nov 2 it's important to email and telephone our family and friends and express your support for Jim McKenna. Maybe they have never heard of him due to his grass roots,write in campaign. And your simple mention would be all it takes to gain their vote.

I totally agree. We were at an Halloween party yesterday afternoon/evening after we returned from the RTC Rally in Foxboro. Nobody there (including a local CO) had heard of Jim. Since not everyone is into firearms I took a different tack that I think worked. Try this on your non-gun friends . . .

Among non-gun friends I talk him up about the illegals, curling iron rape, A&B charge on the Father of the 5 yo in Market Basket who slugged the (illegal alien) pedophile while molesting his Son in the bathroom, etc. That gets people’s attention focused in the right direction.

Among non-gun friends I talk him up about the illegals, curling iron rape, A&B charge on the Father of the 5 yo in Market Basket who slugged the (illegal alien) pedophile while molesting his Son in the bathroom, etc. That gets people’s attention focused in the right direction.

this is how i tell people. I usually leave the firearms bit out as most of the people i know are still sheep

We need to drive out the vote for Jim..... This will likely be the only opportunity we get to do this in the next decade, or worse. If Martha gets in again, expect a train of her or losers like her in the AG's seat for the next 10-20+ years. The conditions right now are ripe for getting someone like Jim into that post, because Coakley is weak and vulnerable right now in between all her BS and all the BS during her run against Scott Brown.

I agree with Len... no need to talk about gun rights issues unless the person listening to you is a gunperson- as nobody else will get it- Selling Jim is easy on other fronts, as Joekly is a pathetic waste... there's Amirault case, among a whole bunch of other things.

-Mike

Exactly...I never even mention guns when I make the pitch. Martha's past speaks for itself.
"it's not illegal to be illegal in Mass." and
[paraphrase] "we don't encourage people to defend themselves" after the father dealt with the guy he caught sexually assualting his son.

Back
Top Bottom