• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tim Gostling @ Gartman is A+ for Gunsmithing

I contacted Tim to discuss a trigger job on my Ruger GP100.

He took the time to explain what he would do, and the process to do it.

The work was done quickly, and the outcome was great.

The double action pull is smooth as butter, and very comfortable.

I highly recommend Tim for your gunsmithing needs.

Also, Gartman has a great shop with a large selection of interesting stuff.

As an anal retentive ocd person the quality work they did when working on my 1942 m1 carbine was top notch. They're a pain in the ass for me to get to but they'll be inspecting my 1917 enfield and m1903a1 this summer, not sure who else I could possibly trust.

Does the cigarette smoke still pour out of the back room/shop, and half of them reek. I went once to check it out and had to leave. Also, when they ask to see your license, ask them to show theirs.

Tim and Steve have done work on 3 of my "Pieces" now
so far so good no complaints, and the trigger job he did on my M&P 9L with the Apex forward set trigger /sear kit
is ridiculously good, the additional polishing he did.................like night and day

Does the cigarette smoke still pour out of the back room/shop, and half of them reek. I went once to check it out and had to leave. Also, when they ask to see your license, ask them to show theirs.

Yes

A friends wife smoked that much. The last time I checked with him and asked about his wife, he said she died on Tuesday and was back home on Thursday.....in the jar on the shelf! I asked him if he put a lit butt in the jar to see if it puffed

I don't smoke, and I am really sensitive to it....did not smell anything om my last 2 visits.

I did smell a lot of C+R guns though.......;)

I've had nothing but great experiences at Gartman Arms and especially G&N Gunsmithing. Tim is a great guy, and super passionate about his work. He also has really great customer service skills.

I never noticed any sort of smoke smell, but I guess I am not that sensitive (nor would I care, I'm there to buy and enhance my firearms, not to find a new aftershave).

been there many times, never noticed any smoke or smell, and i'm married to a smoker so i know it. and i hate it

Back
Top Bottom