• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Til Tok Water Pellet Challenge

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
From the files of PSGWSP.

Some one is going to do this to the wrong person and end up dead.

New Tik Tok challenge encourages drive-by toy gun shootings​

March 17, 2022 at 2:10 pm EDTBy Marcine Joseph, Action News Jax
NASSAU COUNTY, Fla. — Fernandina Beach police are warning parents about a social media challenge that could land their children in trouble.

Police say this has happened not once but twice.

You know, what if that happened like to you. Like if someone drives by and shoots you,” said Hailey Powell.

“I don’t think it’s safe for people around the neighborhood,” said Audra Hinckley.

Powell and Hinckley are seventh graders who are concerned about this new viral social media trend.

“I heard it from Tik Tok, there was a bunch of videos going around of people showing videos they’ve seen,” says Hinckley.

Audra Hinckley tells me she saw this Tik Tok challenge right before spring break.

It’s called the “Orbeez Challenge”.

The challenge encourages kids to do “drive-bys”, to shoot at strangers and each other.

“Orbeez” are small water beads.

According to police, teens are using these beads to shoot at people with “Splat-a guns” or gel guns.

On Tuesday, Fernandina Beach police posted on Facebook alerting the community to two incidents involving the “Orbeez Challenge”.

The incidents happened in downtown Fernandina Beach.

Fernandina Beach Police Deputy Chief Jeffrey Tambasco tells me the most recent “drive-by shooting” happened over the weekend.

Tambasco says the two teens were identified and released to their parents, since there were charges filed.

Police want parents to be aware of these social media trends that land their children in major trouble.

Read the rest:
New Tik Tok challenge encourages drive-by toy gun shootings

i remember something like this a few years ago. drive bys using paint ball guns. you may see a bunch of em if they haven't taken them down on youtube, there were dozens of them posted then.

Back
Top Bottom