• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tierneys new gun poll

Voted.

For most of the policies this guy comes up with, he's got the right name...he just spells it wrong. Representative Tyranny.

Voted.

For most of the policies this guy comes up with, he's got the right name...he just spells it wrong. Representative Tyranny.
Lol. :) It is so obvious but it never even crossed my mind. Good one. :)

Voted a few times? Where do you think you are? Chicago?[laugh]

Ha Ha, yeah I almost wrote "I voted like an inner city Liberal - Early and Often" but I couldn't find any dead people or convicted felons to vote:)

Wow, you hit that nail on the head;

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tierney
Tierney is an Anglicized form of Irish Ó Tiarnaigh (male), Ní Thiarnaigh (female), also spelled Ó Tighearnaigh/Ní Thighearnaigh.
It is derived from tiarna, the Irish word for lord or master.

Yes Master [puke]

The Daily Item:poll

Do you think equipping guns with 'personalization technology' will help save lives, as CongressmanJohn Tierney suggests?

Yes, it will prevent people who aren't the guns' rightful owners from being able to use them.

(211 Votes, 26%)

No, it's one more unnecessary regulation infringing on our right to bear arms.

(589 Votes, 74%)

Keep voting, They're gaining on us.

Voted.

33uv7uh.jpg

Yes, it will prevent people who aren't the guns' rightful owners from being able to use them.

(216 Votes, 25%)
No, it's one more unnecessary regulation infringing on our right to bear arms.

(638 Votes, 75%)

Back
Top Bottom