• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tierneys new gun poll

The early bird gets the worm - we can do better than 6 total votes.

Thank you for your vote.

• Yes. 16%

• No. This would be an infringement on Second Amendment rights. 50%

• No. I would be worried that the technology would fail at the worst possible time. 33%

• No. It would give a false sense about guns' safety, leading to more of them in homes. 0%

• Total votes: 6​

I just voted on the same pole and the results are the same as post number 62. Its not even a real pole.

- - - Updated - - -

Went back to the page and here you go. They are resetting the numbers so its easier for them.

Thank you for your vote.

• Yes. 20%
  • No. This would be an infringement on Second Amendment rights. 40%
  • No. I would be worried that the technology would fail at the worst possible time. 40%
  • No. It would give a false sense about guns' safety, leading to more of them in homes. 0%
  • Total votes: 5​

Last edited:
Voted. Poll Results so far -

Thank you for your vote.
Yes. 9%

No. This would be an infringement on Second Amendment rights. 47%

No. I would be worried that the technology would fail at the worst possible time. 38%

No. It would give a false sense about guns' safety, leading to more of them in homes. 4%

Total votes: 21

so how would you travel without violating the concealment part of concealed carry. Would you have to have a watch holster now. Would you have to lock up the device that enables the gun or the gun? Would that make the gun not a gun without the transmitter unit. So we could in fact carry on planes now because our watch is in the luggage and no longer a weapon? what is someone sees your watch? They will know you have a gun and you are no longer concealed.

Back
Top Bottom