• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tierney to introduce new gun bill.

well it's for the kids. I mean how many WWII pistols have killed children? oh wait...

Didn't Barney Frank use that defense as well..and people bought it?

Hey, he was not a woodsman, and had no idea he was sitting under the shade of a marijuana plant.

Or are you talking about the gay prostitution ring that ran out of his home?

Last edited:
Acknowledging the difficult political climate for new gun legislation, Tierney remained optimistic, calling his bill a “common sense” reform to save lives by tapping into technology that already exists.

“This does not in any way restrict somebody’s ability to own a gun. It recognizes and honors the second amendment.”

w20_LS0_C.gif

Amazing that all these regulations are proposed by politicians that could not pass a background investigation to get a LTC.

You guys jest, but YES, the technology does exist. It works on the same principle as an RFID tag you have on your work badges or the ones they implant under your dogs skins. For they're prototyping it with the RFID tags inside wrist watch that you would wear, but I can easily see how it would be easy for that tag to be placed in your wrist. It's even directional, so if your flip the muzzle towards yourself, it'll deactivate. Basically the RFID tag needs to be behind the pistol grip. The power consumption on it is really low so the battery last for a long time.

They're already spinning it up to be used in Europe. This tech will be coming to the USA, but I don't see it happening anytime soon as a mean for gun control.

'Smart guns' could be next step in gun control - Apr. 23, 2013

Search for "smart guns" on youtube and google.

The technology may exist, but it's absolutely useless as a means for gun control. The technology would work by electronically preventing the hammer or firing pin from coming into contact with the primer if the user doesn't meet the criteria of an "authorized user". How hard would it be to remove the electronic technology from it and revert the gun to a purely mechanical device? I'm betting within a few hours (a couple days tops) of these guns being mandated, there will be plans on the internet on how to disable the "smart" feature. The only thing this would help prevent would be accidental shootings by people who find an unsecured gun or police getting shot with their own gun.

The technology may exist, but it's absolutely useless as a means for gun control. The technology would work by electronically preventing the hammer or firing pin from coming into contact with the primer if the user doesn't meet the criteria of an "authorized user". How hard would it be to remove the electronic technology from it and revert the gun to a purely mechanical device? I'm betting within a few hours (a couple days tops) of these guns being mandated, there will be plans on the internet on how to disable the "smart" feature. The only thing this would help prevent would be accidental shootings by people who find an unsecured gun or police getting shot with their own gun.

No I am sure LEO's will be exempt since they need guns that work, after all there are lots of dogs out there [mg]

You guys jest, but YES, the technology does exist. It works on the same principle as an RFID tag you have on your work badges or the ones they implant under your dogs skins. For they're prototyping it with the RFID tags inside wrist watch that you would wear, but I can easily see how it would be easy for that tag to be placed in your wrist. It's even directional, so if your flip the muzzle towards yourself, it'll deactivate. Basically the RFID tag needs to be behind the pistol grip. The power consumption on it is really low so the battery last for a long time.

They're already spinning it up to be used in Europe. This tech will be coming to the USA, but I don't see it happening anytime soon as a mean for gun control.

So, I'm either forced to wear a watch (at best) or forced to implant a chip in my wrist if I have to protect myself. What happens if a spouse needs to use it in an emergency? Oops.

Thanks Tierney, don't you have some taxes to dodge? Sorry, I meant your wife.

Isn't Tierney's proposal a conflict of interest since his wife and at least one in-law have been convicted of organized crime activity?

How about introducing a bill in Congress that makes anyone either individually convicted of a felony, or with an immediate family member convicted of a felony, a prohibited person for the purpose of sponsoring or co-sponsoring gun "safety" legislation based on their obvious conflict of interest?

What an idiot.

"The bill, the Personalized Handgun Safety Act of 2013, mandates within two years that newly manufactured handguns be equipped with the technology that allows the guns to only work in the hands of their owners or other authorized users. Manufacturers that do not meet the standards could be held liable. And individuals or businesses selling older handguns must have them retrofitted with personalization technology within three years after the bill is enacted, at the expense of the federal government."

Congressman John Tierney to introduce gun bill - Politics - The Boston Globe

Tierney hasn't played MGS 4. Ever heard of gun laundering? It's the future.

Just look at this retardedly bulky piece of crap:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm either forced to wear a watch (at best) or forced to implant a chip in my wrist if I have to protect myself. What happens if a spouse needs to use it in an emergency? Oops.

Thanks Tierney, don't you have some taxes to dodge? Sorry, I meant your wife.

This proposal is both stupid and dangerous. It never occurred to Tierney or his puppets to ask, "What could possibly go wrong?" I can think of a many scenarios where the inability of a person to pick up another person's firearm and use it for the defense of both of them can lead to more needless deaths than not.
Best Regards.

There's also been talk of GPS locators embedded in guns. With this and the "personalization" electronic "safety" features of the gun, it would be extremely simple for the govt. or LE to disarm on a massive scale without having to confiscate.

There's also been talk of GPS locators embedded in guns. With this and the "personalization" electronic "safety" features of the gun, it would be extremely simple for the govt. or LE to disarm on a massive scale without having to confiscate.

Boston City Councilor and MayorWannabe Rob Consalvo bragged that he wrote to Smith & Wesson encouraging them to install GPS technology into their guns and to develop retrofit kits for guns already sold. His idea is to help track guns that have been stolen. [rolleyes]
Right Rob, that is just such a smart idea! Rob ought to have a GPS installed onto his forehead.
Best regards.

S&W abandoned this nonsense long ago.

To disable it, all you need to do is have another "gun" that fires an EMP (electro magnetic pulse) and the RFID chip and necessary computers would be fried.

Oh, and that Trigger Smart company are a bunch of tards.

Tierney needs to use that little smart gun ring as a c*ck ring. It might be a little loose though.

Back
Top Bottom