• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TIERNEY"S PREVENTION FORUM IN LYNN POSTPONED

Glockster30

NES Member
Don't know if this is a dupe, but Tierney rescheduled the Lynn Prevention Forum from this Saturday until March 2nd.

Postponed: Gun Violence Prevention Forum rescheduled for March 2

Thursday, February 7, 2013

email_john_3.jpg

tell_5.jpg

connected_7.jpg
Dear William,
Due to the anticipated storm this weekend, the Gun Violence Prevention Forum will be postponed to Saturday, March 2nd. I hope you can still attend and continue to thank you for your interest in this critical issue. Please expect an email with all the final details on the new time and location next week.
As Congress continues to debate gun violence prevention reforms, I invite you to join me for a discussion on how to prevent gun violence and better protect our children and communities. The forum will now be held on Saturday, March 2, 2013. Essex County District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett will join me in moderating the event, which will begin with a discussion between two panels, made up of lawmakers, public safety officers, mental health experts, and others, followed by a Q&A with the audience.
An Important Discussion on How to Prevent Gun Violence in Our Communities
Hosted By Congressman John Tierney with District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett
Time and location to follow
Register online or on Facebook.
Registration for this event closes on Friday, March 1, 2013
As I said in an op-ed first published in the Lowell Sun, I believe that lawmakers on both sides of the aisle can approach this issue with compassion and common-sense ideas and pass reforms that will leave this country safer for our children. I hope this event provides residents with varying opinions on these issues and a chance to hear from each other and share their ideas. I look forward to this discussion and hope you can attend.

Sincerely,
sig_12.gif

John F. Tierney
Member of Congress

Back
Top Bottom