Tier 1 ar

Hey guys,
I have a couple if bucks saved up for a new ar. Just want to know if there any shops that sell tier 1 ar's in mass? I rather buy in person than ordering online. Looking for something like noveske, lwrc, larue.

thanks

Honestly have no idea who carries these brands around here??? I can tell you that you'll get a better price online even with shipping and transfer fee, buy in this state you pay a premium. Xtreme guns and ammo had the best price with free shipping, when i bought my LWRC SPR. Sick gun!!

I'm a huge LWRC fan, Go piston, you wont regret it.

Some good ones mentioned.

First thing that came to my mind was Bob's, with LMT and Windham. First Defense in Uxbridge might also be a good bet.

Give Pete Southwick of AR 15 sales. com a call. Just over the boarder in nh.
Beat all others for my lmt in price. Enough to make the drive worth it.

Last edited:
Hey massban,
do you have the h&k? I love it have a 416, but just I hear the civil model comes with uncoated barrel. Beastly heavy, you can't swap with aftermarket parts. Not that it matters in this commie state but that pmags don't work right?

My buddy has a Larue also too notch. Order online the savings on sales tax on a $2000 rifle outweighs the transfer of $25

Last edited:
I would like to order online, but if a store had something I want, I wouldn't mind putting down the money for wasting their time or tire kicking.

I just want to feel and handle the rifle before I make a plunge. Delta I would love to get a larue predatobr but I need to check them out in person before dropping some serious scratch.

To mfs i appreciate the response, but already had a colt and dd. thank you though.

Thanks guys im checking out the websites now.

I would like to order online, but if a store had something I want, I wouldn't mind putting down the money for wasting their time or tire kicking.

I just want to feel and handle the rifle before I make a plunge. Delta I would love to get a larue predatobr but I need to check them out in person before dropping some serious scratch.

To mfs i appreciate the response, but already had a colt and dd. thank you though.

Thanks guys im checking out the websites now.

Everyone that has held or shot my LWRC SPR says WOW as soon as i put in their hands, the fit and finish is second to non, it just feels awesome to hold and shoot. When i first held it i was blown away, pictures or vids don't do it justice. I've never had the opportunity to try the others like Noveske or Larue, I'm sure their build quality is just as nice, but the LWRC gas piston sells me every time, super reliable, runs cleaner and cooler, and will run in the most extreme conditions, if need be. HK went with gas piston also, and i think that says a lot for the piston platform.

I would like to order online, but if a store had something I want, I wouldn't mind putting down the money for wasting their time or tire kicking. I just want to feel and handle the rifle before I make a plunge. Delta I would love to get a larue predatobr but I need to check them out in person before dropping some serious scratch. To mfs i appreciate the response, but already had a colt and dd. thank you though. Thanks guys im checking out the websites now.

Ythere's a handful of manufacturers that make truly awesome stuff. Keep your eyes peeled.

Last edited:
you got a 416...sweet.. is it the 10.4"? yeah i got the mr556 upper on a seekins lower. Its wicked heavy for an ar, but i love it in a weird way. Yeah it just has the cold forged barrel, not lined. I did find aftermarket 416 barrels to.
Hey massban,
do you have the h&k? I love it have a 416, but just I hear the civil model comes with uncoated barrel. Beastly heavy, you can't swap with aftermarket parts. Not that it matters in this commie state but that pmags don't work right?

Try zero hour arms in easton. They stock a bunch of big $$$$ rifles that you rarely see at other shops. Expect to pay full blown retail and then some though.

Everyone that has held or shot my LWRC SPR says WOW as soon as i put in their hands, the fit and finish is second to non, it just feels awesome to hold and shoot. When i first held it i was blown away, pictures or vids don't do it justice. I've never had the opportunity to try the others like Noveske or Larue, I'm sure their build quality is just as nice, but the LWRC gas piston sells me every time, super reliable, runs cleaner and cooler, and will run in the most extreme conditions, if need be. HK went with gas piston also, and i think that says a lot for the piston platform.

This. LWRC quality is top shelf. It will ship from the factory massified for you --aka pinnned in your preferred position and with a break of choice (give or take). Check their forum for a few preferred dealers.

Back
Top Bottom