Three Men Arrested for Illegally Carrying and Possessing Firearm in Worcester

mikeyp

NES Member
How can all 3 be carrying the firearm at the same time?(I know it was probably in the car under the seat or something)

View: https://www.facebook.com/notes/massachusetts-state-police/three-men-arrested-for-illegally-possessing-firearm-in-worcester/2409934959090473/

Yesterday, at approximately 8:40 p.m., Trooper Derrek Deranian and his Field Training Officer, Trooper Thomas Mace, who are both assigned to the State Police – Holden Barracks, were on patrol on Lincoln Street in the city of Worcester, when they stopped a Honda Accord for a motor vehicle violation.

69025684_2409936099090359_8700044724402126848_o.jpg

After a brief investigation, the driver, identified as FARLIN E. ETHEART, 24, of Walpole, and two passengers, TROY P. KENNEDY, 27, and NAKWAN C. FIELDER, 23, both of Dorchester were found to be in possession of a Jennings Nine 9mm pistol. None of the three men are licensed to carry a firearm.

All three were placed under arrest, with the assistance of Troopers Joseph Flynn and John Mindek, who arrived on scene to assist. They were transported to the State Police – Holden Barracks for booking and held on $240 bail each, pending their arraignment in Worcester District Court.

All three men are charged with the following:
1. Possession / carrying firearm;
2. Carrying a loaded firearm; and
3. Possession of ammunition without FID card.

No further information is available. Do not contact the barracks directly.

What's the old saying...?

"Carrying is nine tenths of possession..."

I don't see too many NES'rs talking about their "Jennings 9's" for some reason.

I'm more concerned with the fact that they had a state police patch. that's about $1.30 worth of stitching thanks to the taxpayers of MA...can't just let hooligans go staging it next to their shared pistol for funzies. Daggone MA State Police aught to be ashamed they let one of their patches go missing like that...imagine if a child found it?

Four rounds?

Jesus.

They could have wiped out half the city with that much ammo...

And those 4 rounds are split between 3 people. I guess 2 of them get to shoot once, while the third gets to shoot 2 whole times. I wonder how they picked which lucky guy gets to shoot twice.

I'm more concerned with the fact that they had a state police patch. that's about $1.30 worth of stitching thanks to the taxpayers of MA...can't just let hooligans go staging it next to their shared pistol for funzies. Daggone MA State Police aught to be ashamed they let one of their patches go missing like that...imagine if a child found it?
They didn't. It was an MSP provided prop for the photo.

And those 4 rounds are split between 3 people. I guess 2 of them get to shoot once, while the third gets to shoot 2 whole times. I wonder how they picked which lucky guy gets to shoot twice.

One bullet for each of them and one for the unsuspecting child that the left keeps telling us will inevitably find the gun and commit mass murder (with a single bullet)...DUH!

It will get knocked down to a seatbelt violation

This. Cant charge all three and the Trooper knows it. Perps wont talk and the judge will chuck it because they are protected class and there is no evidence of who owns it.

Gun seized, perps will walk scot free.

Back
Top Bottom