• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Three defensive firearms use stories

Courtesy of Instapundit. (Instapundit, a great blog BTW)

I don't think any of them, except maybe the third one, would have gone well for the gun owner in MA.

DEFENSIVE GUN USES: Police: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder in midst of crime spree. “Neighbors say there had been some break-ins recently, and they were in the process of forming a neighborhood watch but had not done so. As a result of Wednesday’s trauma, shaken neighbors said that they are definitely beefing up security in their neighborhood.” Cops: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder in midst of crime spree - KCTV5

Related: Woman pulls gun, fends off carjackers. “If these were my kids and they were out at 11:30 at night, terrorizing women, I would scare the life out of them.” Woman pulls gun, fends off carjackers | Fox 59 News ? fox59.com

UPDATE: Resident Kills Home Invader. “A 24-year-old resident of the home got into a gunfight with the trio of suspected robbers that left a scene strewn with ‘guns, multiple bullet holes and blood,’ police said.” San Jose, Daly City men held in deadly San Mateo shootout - San Jose Mercury News

Also, note that the 2nd story asks for the public's help to identify the suspects, but does not provide any, ahem, physical characteristics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom