• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Three (3) Handguns - Price Reduction

Boston Bruins Fan

NES Member
For Sale:
  • Sold - Sig P226 .40 cal. BNIB, this Sig has never been fired, does not have a rail. One 10 round magazine, unless law enforcement or out of state. It has all papers and tupperware. $700.00
  • Pre ban Sig P229 .40 cal. LNIB, comes with 2 pre ban magazines, does not have a rail. This Sig has 400 rounds through the pipe and has been in my safe for over 20 years. Has all the papers and tupperware. $700.00 - I have no more FA10 transfers, purchase needs to go through an FFL at buyers cost.
  • Sold - S&W Shield .40 cal. LNIB with 2 magazines, approx. 200 rounds fired through the handgun.
All these handguns are in excellent condition and come with all original papers and boxes. I am not interested in trades, at my age I am trying to downsize. All state and federal laws will be followed when buying/selling handguns or ammunition.

If interested PM me and we can talk.

Last edited:
For Sale:
  • Sig P226 .40 cal. BNIB, this Sig has never been fired, does not have a rail. One 10 round magazine, unless law enforcement or out of state. It has all papers and tupperware. $700.00
  • Pre ban Sig P229 .40 cal. LNIB, comes with 2 pre ban magazines, does not have a rail. This Sig has 400 rounds through the pipe and has been in my safe for over 20 years. Has all the papers and tupperware. $700.00
  • S&W Shield .40 cal. LNIB with 2 magazines, approx. 200 rounds fired through the handgun. $200.00
All these handguns are in excellent condition and come with all original papers and boxes. I am not interested in trades, at my age I am trying to downsize. All state and federal laws will be followed when buying/selling handguns or ammunition.

For Sale:
  • Sold - Sig P226 .40 cal. BNIB, this Sig has never been fired, does not have a rail. One 10 round magazine, unless law enforcement or out of state. It has all papers and tupperware.
  • Pre ban Sig P229 .40 cal. LNIB, comes with 2 pre ban magazines, does not have a rail. This Sig has 400 rounds through the pipe and has been in my safe for over 20 years. Has all the papers and tupperware. $700.00
  • Sold - S&W Shield .40 cal. LNIB with 2 magazines, approx. 200 rounds fired through the handgun.

Last edited:
For Sale:
  • Sold - Sig P226 .40 cal. BNIB, this Sig has never been fired, does not have a rail. One 10 round magazine, unless law enforcement or out of state. It has all papers and tupperware. $700.00

Back
Top Bottom