• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Threats to CT. Police escalate

[For his part, Cinque said there would have to be several things in the apology before he would endorse it. One of those things would be remedial training in the United States Constitution for Officer Joseph Peterson and the other officers of the Branford Police Department. Another would be a stand that the Police Department would not be involved in the enforcement of the gun registration law.
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/t...n-asked-help-cool-things/#0YexEHaWHuffb6R7.99
Ain't gonna happen. The training, maybe. The stand of non-involvement? Never. At least not until they have bullets fly through their station. A member go the dpt wrote a check with his mouth that all of them will have to cash with their asses. They'll have to deal with it. I don't have a problem with that.

Ain't gonna happen. The training, maybe. The stand of non-involvement? Never. At least not until they have bullets fly through their station. A member go the dpt wrote a check with his mouth that all of them will have to cash with their asses. They'll have to deal with it. I don't have a problem with that.
I do not have a problem with it either. Maybe Officer Loudmouth should receive an anonymously-mailed photo of his home, superimposed with a photo of raging flames. It will undoubtedly cause him to pause and think. Fear belongs. It is a potent tool if used wisely.

Here is the problem : how many will risk jail time to stand the line? Don't beat me up as I have no idear what I would do

good luck with that, they are trying to put lipstick on a pig. Remedial training should have taken place looooong time ago. Taking a ****ing class is not going to change a thing and it won't change a lot of people who have read constitution, but like to use it as they see fit, satisfying their inner desire to kick down door and trying to tame the impatience to do it.

I won't be buying their shitty apology bought with whatever tricks to get it going, nor will I believe that Peterson's will suddenly change their stripes.

Step one, let him file a restraining order, like the rest of us and take away his gun, like from some of us.

Here is the problem : how many will risk jail time to stand the line? Don't beat me up as I have no idear what I would do

I think it's a fair question. Considering how few CT gun owners complied with the law, I'd guess the numbers are pretty high. Even if it's only 3% of the estimated 350,000 recently created felons, that's over 10,000. I wouldn't want to be a cop serving warrants knowing that 10,000 well armed citizens would resist.

I think it's a fair question. Considering how few CT gun owners complied with the law, I'd guess the numbers are pretty high. Even if it's only 3% of the estimated 350,000 recently created felons, that's over 10,000. I wouldn't want to be a cop serving warrants knowing that 10,000 well armed citizens would resist.

Very true
I only ask because long time ago my dad and about 100 others made a line in the sand and when the time came only afew risked jail time

Just seeing those numbers fills my heart...

It's a legitimate question, no need to flame you for it. It's one thing to make anonymous threats on the inter webs, it's a completely different animal to start shooting.

It's a legitimate question, no need to flame you for it. It's one thing to make anonymous threats on the inter webs, it's a completely different animal to start shooting.

I'm pretty sure that a lot of us have no idea what they'll do when they hear jackboots kicking in the door.

When they start coming after your weapons, that is when you REALLY need to keep them.

Obama is now murdering American citizens overseas without trial, or due process whatsoever....

**** him and horse he rode in on (Bush/Cheney)..

These piece of shit politicians are FAR more dangerous than any tent dwelling, goat raising, " terrorist" (created by the wife/daughter, son, brother,

killing coward US politicians)

2A was enacted with EXACTLY these criminal/murderous cowards in mind.

Last edited:
Making threats against the police, even to a clearly-out-of-line and utterly-moronic officer, is no more correct than police confiscating firearms arbitrarily declared illegal by the state. From a PR perspective this works against our cause and does not affirm anything. Instead it reinforces a stereotype against gun owners and, more importantly, gives the police an opportunity to claim persecution by gun owners--which will ultimately calcify into a will to act against them that did not exist previously. So when PAG gins up even more public fear and sets a formerly-reluctant but now beleaguered PD against gun owners, eventually goading the now-more-compliant police into going door-to-door, who do you think will eventually come out on top? It won't be loud-mouths and keyboard commandos wearing ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ t-shirts.

Last edited:
Making threats against the police, even to a clearly-out-of-line and utterly-moronic officer, is no more correct than police confiscating firearms arbitrarily declared illegal by the state. From a PR perspective this works against our cause and does not affirm anything. Instead it reinforces a stereotype against gun owners and, more importantly, gives the police an opportunity to claim persecution by gun owners--which will ultimately calcify into a will to act against them that did not exist previously. So when PAG gins up even more public fear and sets a formerly-reluctant but now beleaguered PD against gun owners, eventually goading the now-more-compliant police into going door-to-door, who do you think will eventually come out on top? It won't be loud-mouths and keyboard commandos wearing ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ t-shirts.

If you think that exact thing isn't happening with or without gun owners calling out police, you're fooling yourself.

I hope he keeps getting death threats. I hope his friends do. I hope his family does. I hope when he walks outside or looks out a window he wonders if there's a rifle pointed at him.

Back
Top Bottom