Threaded barrel on handgun in MA?

Cuz

NES Member
Can you have a threaded barrel on a handgun in MA?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to hijack, but looking at post #5, what the hell is a semi-automatic version of an automatic firearm?

That list is straight from the wordage in the MA AWB of what makes a firearm an assault weapon. Ask the gov't. while you're at it, as them why having something to prevent burning my hand is a bad thing... fking morons

The OP has been around long enough to take it. [wink]

That's for sure! I laughed when I read the first response, but couldn't come up with an appropriate response to do it justice.

I was half expecting a stern reminder about the search function which I would have fully deserved.

Thanks for the link to the answer...

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id need bar graphs, pie charts, and a juvenile, male ocelot to explain that to you.

You must be a Salvador Dali wannabee who traveled with a pet ocelot. [smile]

Like many wild cats, ocelots are occasionally kept as pets. Salvador Dalí frequently traveled with his pet ocelot Babou,[SUP][41][/SUP] even bringing it aboard the luxury ocean liner SS France.[SUP][42][/SUP]

attachment.php

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocelot

Attachments

• 170px-Salvador_Dali_NYWTS.jpg
    170px-Salvador_Dali_NYWTS.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 224
But, what if the firearm uses ammo measured in millimeters?

Sometimes the bullets will seem to fit, but you could damage the threading through regular use.

Be careful buying a used firearm from a plumber - if the barrel has NPT threading, it tapers, and you'll need corresponding NPT rounds. It's expensive, but fun to shoot - worth looking into handloading. You can get supplies from Cabelas or MSC.

Sometimes the bullets will seem to fit, but you could damage the threading through regular use.

Be careful buying a used firearm from a plumber - if the barrel has NPT threading, it tapers, and you'll need corresponding NPT rounds. It's expensive, but fun to shoot - worth looking into handloading. You can get supplies from Cabelas or MSC.

Make sure to wrap all bullets in teflon tape if you're reloading. I prefer to dip them in thread sealing compound. A bit messy, but works better.

Back
Top Bottom