Thoughts and Prayers to the MSP and all LEOs today. Trooper struck and killed today

Just want to put my coldolences and respect out there to all you LEOs and SP here for what you do. A common traffic stop turned deadly for one MSP trooper today, and he wont be home for breakfast. A sad day for the MSP for sure.

RIP brother. You will be missed. For those on this forum who did not know Doug. He worked for a long time in the ballistic unit for the MSP.

Here's the news story I found: looks like he got hit by one drunk driver while he had another drunk driver pulled over [sad2]:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20100618mass_trooper_injured_by_passing_vehicle/

Buffet concert last night. Not sure if related, but it's the neighborhood. The Globe says he was working a detail on a closed ramp and the first car tried to go around his cruiser so he got out to stop it when the second truck slammed into the first car and pushed it into him. F-ing drunks.

It's always a shame when someone that stands a line in between right and wrong loses their life. My condolences and prayers got out to his family.

I just heard about this 5 minutes ago. His oldest son is an old friend of mine. I can't believe this happened.... He lived pretty much up the street from my parents house.

Prayers sent for this Man's wife and children.... [sad2] May he rest in peace.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom