• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thoughts and Prayers to the MSP and all LEOs today. Trooper struck and killed today

Prayers for the family, especially the kids. And to another Brave Trooper who gives his life in our service.

Thanks to him and all of you who serve us. He deserved a better end.[sad2]

God Bless and God Speed, these things should never happen, and should remind people of how dangerous a job they do for us.

It's always a shame when someone that stands a line in between right and wrong loses their life. My condolences and prayers got out to his family.

Said it better than I can. Very very sad news. My condolences to the family and friends and fellow officers.

Condolences and prayers for his family. They really need to come down hard on drunk drivers. It was this guy's first offense but his record shows he has demonstrated that he is not capable of driving responsibly.

I can't believe it's 2010 and drunks are still doing this kind of thing. They have options, they make choices. If you see one on the road, do the right thing, CALL IT IN !!! Get involved, be a witness. My prayers and condolences to his family. Thanks to all who wear the badge.

I can't believe it's 2010 and drunks are still doing this kind of thing. They have options, they make choices. If you see one on the road, do the right thing, CALL IT IN !!! Get involved, be a witness. My prayers and condolences to his family. Thanks to all who wear the badge.

What gets me is this is not a kid being young and stupid, this is an older guy who probably has done this a hundred times and should know better.

RIP Sgt. Weddleton.

I drove by the scene this morning, but I didn't know what happened until the news reports came out later. We've had him on road detail before. Very sad for his family.

Leaves behind 4 sons... my God. I have no sympathy for drunk drivers.

Just recently a coworker got popped for DUI and he got fired. I don't feel any remorse for him or people that do that.

Back
Top Bottom