Thought i'd share... Colt Revolver pics

Just some pics of my Colt King Cobra 4" 357

I didnt realize the grips werent aligned properly when I snapped the pics (crappy cell phone)

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 74
I love those!!!!! Always wanted one. A friend years ago had a 2-1/2 in version in the same "ultimate" finish.

First dibs on it if you ever wish to part with it.

Beautius.

If you care at all, you can remove the lead fouling from the front of the cylinder with a product called... I believe it's "Lead Out". It's a saturated cloth that comes in one big piece you can cut sections from. For the longest time I thought I had to just live with the fouling on the cylinder of my nickel-plated S&W M36. A friend told me about the Lead Out stuff and it works PISSA.

So sick. I'd ask you if you have any intention of letting her go, but if I were you, I certainly wouldn't.

Its funny,

When i first got my license I went looking for a 357 revolver at a shop, saw a bunch of nice ones, then i saw the colt. I thought to myself "hmmm colt makes good guns, maybe I should get this one". At the time of purchasing, i didnt realize these were so hard to come by. It wasnt until a few months later that I realized it LOL.

Back
Top Bottom