• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thought everyone could use a chuckle..

You should have shoved an inkpen down his throat and made him puke that shit up,like Denzel did in Training Day.

Because then Id be on a YouTube video and getting pummeled on NES! This shit is chess, not checkers!

Because then Id be on a YouTube video and getting pummeled on NES! This shit is chess, not checkers!

well you wanted to give everyone a chuckle so I think you succeeded

"this shit is chess not checkers"

saw what you did there too

Tee Heee......
Best part is that at least half of them are open........ lucky they survived but I bet the bum was numb!!!!!!
He's absolutely not out of the dark yet, his resting heart rate was 150, after the prop they gave him. The yellow sauce in the pic immediately field tested pos for cocaine.

Looks like great PR for the war on drugs. A little more graphics (perhaps a shot of the "source") and the caption "Do you really want to put this s**t up your nose?

Finally!!!!!! last 3 posts!!! Shitty thread, things go better with coke, and shitty jobs. I was let down! No one asked me if I was pooped at the end of my shift!

I was hoping for, "wrecked'em? Damn near killed'em!"

Looks like everything came out alright in the end.

Is he charged with Intent to Distribute? "Look at all those bags, Your Honor, this man had cocaine up the wazoo!"

OP, you did a lot better than these guys. Probably the perp didn't clench his butt.

David Eckert Appears To Clench His Buttocks; Cops Order Enemas, Colonoscopy, X-Ray For Non-Existent Drugs

It helps to actually SEE him narfing down the bags, prior to getting a SW for his poop.

- - - Updated - - -

Is he charged with Intent to Distribute? "Look at all those bags, Your Honor, this man had cocaine up the wazoo!"
That's gold right there!!!

Back
Top Bottom