Those F*%$ Westboro Baptist Church to picket Sandy Hook

We as a nation need to set politics aside and have a meaningful conversation about the 1st ammendment. There is no way that our founding fathers could have known that one day some religious zealot would be praising god at the site of a school massacre.[hmmm]

I am hoping this is sarcasm. This is the same arguement that the antis use for the Second Amendment.

I think it would be awesome if the police officers at the funeral would have sudden acute memory loss after any of these freaks showed up and were pummeled (by members of the community).

I think it would be awesome if the police officers at the funeral would have sudden acute memory loss after any of these freaks showed up and were pummeled (by members of the community).

I'd be quite happy if there were no police around when these lowlife Dbags got what they deserve.

I support the 1st amendment, but they abuse it, and religion to further their agenda.

Is this wrong of me? probably, But Screw it. I'm not perfect

Westboro is so loathed that even the KKK have protested them. How ****ing despicable do you have to be to have the KKK as a voice of reason??????

The loonbats of teh Westboro Barist Church throw alot of idle threats out these days. Last year they sent out emails and fliers to the family of a dead soldier that they planned to protest at his funeral but never showed up......wonder why they no showed?!?!?!?[shocked]

somebody needs to torch this place during a sunday "sermon"

800px-Westboro-church1.jpg

The loonbats of teh Westboro Barist Church throw alot of idle threats out these days. Last year they sent out emails and fliers to the family of a dead soldier that they planned to protest at his funeral but never showed up......wonder why they no showed?!?!?!?[shocked]

Because, the point of a terrorist is to cause fear, if a simple threat can do that, then mission accomplished, time to go home.

Yes they have 1st amendment rights but so do we, we can just get there first and protest them to protect the families of Newtown from even having to see the WBC nutbags. just like those guys on the bikes. just create a wall of people

Why does anyone give this any attention, if no one even batted an eyelash, they wouldn't have any reason to travel around the country and pontificate this BS

The MSM highlights these groups make Christians look like buffoons. Their logic is, of course, is flawed.

Those of this group are buffoons, ergo, all Christians are buffoons. I would not be surprised if this "church" is gov't funded to further the atheiest/statist agenda.

Last edited:
The MSM highlights these groups make Christians look like buffoons. Their logic is, of course, is flawed.

Those of this group are buffoons, ergo, all Christians are buffoons. I would not be surprised if this "church" is gov't funded to further the atheiest/statist agenda.

Because atheists couldn't possibly be for free America...

I sure hope these fine folks will be on the receiving end of some good 'ole a$$ whooping.

I have gone against those "unfriendlies" more than once. The group I rode with (PGR) had a strict do not engage policy.

The Phelps family is made up of lawyers who sue the living daylights out of anyone who assaults them and then rolls the money into their "church" of hate.

They need a permit to protest and an area do do it, the local officials are sympathetic and keep them corralled away from the families and funerals.

All you can do is get between them and their targets and sing at the top of your lungs to drown them out.

I have gone against those "unfriendlies" more than once. The group I rode with (PGR) had a strict do not engage policy.

I'm aware of that and Thank You for your service for society.

The Phelps family is made up of lawyers who sue the living daylights out of anyone who assaults them and then rolls the money into their "church" of hate.

I'm aware of that, too. Just wishful thinking on my side.
Too bad, those funerals aren't by night, just saying
0d728b96.gif

We as a nation need to set politics aside and have a meaningful conversation about the 1st ammendment. There is no way that our founding fathers could have known that one day some religious zealot would be praising god at the site of a school massacre.[hmmm]

I hope this was sarcasm...

1A is sacrosanct, once you start limiting it's scope or restrict who it applies to it loses all meaning and becomes worthless.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (Voltaire Biographer)

Mac Lethal just released this, enjoy: (heads up, he's super liberal so he gets on my nerves a lot but he's talented)

[video=youtube_share;ziRMehYY7TE]http://youtu.be/ziRMehYY7TE[/video]

Got the call last night that a friend who is a genuine old school sideshow performer will be rolling down there with several more of his sideshow friends to do a human wall. If he could do some of his gross out stunts in front of the wbc without being disrespectful to the grieving family he would, but he us not going to try. Show.those wbc fools what a real freak is.

Back
Top Bottom