Those F*%$ Westboro Baptist Church to picket Sandy Hook

that pesky 1A... i saw this earlier too. poked around on their website. coo coo for coco puffs!

Why does anyone give this any attention, if no one even batted an eyelash, they wouldn't have any reason to travel around the country and pontificate this BS

Odds are WBC won't show up. By even floating the idea they will be there, they've gotten huge amounts of attention and press. Fortunately they know better.

Especially with POTUS being in the area, Secret Service and State Police will be there to keep them in check.

Why does anyone give this any attention, if no one even batted an eyelash, they wouldn't have any reason to travel around the country and pontificate this BS

True and I do generally ignore them (although seeing Shirley get arrested was pleasant...too bad she didn't rot there). But these kids were victims of senseless violence that served no purpose. I hope an honor guard shows up and tells them they are NOT wanted.

The families need peace and strength and solace right now, not verbal hand-grenades praising the senseless killings.

I hope people give them attention, so that eventually they can be, well, "addressed" in the appropriate manner. I'm surprised it hasn't happened already at this point.

-Mike

If people just ignore them, they'll probably go away. They use inflammatory remarks in order to grab headlines. People take the bait every time.

Time for the Patriot Guard Riders to take up an additional cause.
\
Time for NES folks to stand for the right thing and lets plan an immediate meetup. We need to show support as non keyboard commando's for what we are worth in this time of tragedy. I live in Vernon CT. one hour away, right near REINS DELI, **** WESTBORO, NO FIREARMS, HEARTS FOR HEARTS BROKEN. Mods' how do we make this happen.

If people just ignore them, they'll probably go away. They use inflammatory remarks in order to grab headlines. People take the bait every time.
That's bullshit, they hang around like hemorrhoids, unless they are drowned out and stood down outside the service, non violent backing of the state police.

Judging by the responses at the bottom of that article if they show up to protest it might not end well for them.
They'll do it and those deplorable sacks of crap will be just fine because internet commenters are full of shit and are too busy in their parent's basements to do anything constructive, like setting the WBC people on fire.

What would the media circus be without its clowns?

Thank you, Westboro Baptist, for finding a way to add to the suffering of innocent parents who have been hurt in the worst possible way.

\
Time for NES folks to stand for the right thing and lets plan an immediate meetup. We need to show support as non keyboard commando's for what we are worth in this time of tragedy. I live in Vernon CT. one hour away, right near REINS DELI, **** WESTBORO, NO FIREARMS, HEARTS FOR HEARTS BROKEN. Mods' how do we make this happen.

i would participate to block the grieving parents view of these evil people. I am about 2 hours away.

Back
Top Bottom