• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This would be wonderful if it passes to see Maura behind Bars

In addition to the fine and up to five years imprisonment they should also be charged as abetting the crimes committed by the illegals they protected. Perhaps a life sentence for abetting a murder would make them reconsider.

Why is it when a gun is used in a crime the antis all come out with schemes to ban or further regulate guns but when illegals commit a crime those same antis come to their defense?

In addition to the fine and up to five years imprisonment they should also be charged as abetting the crimes committed by the illegals they protected. Perhaps a life sentence for abetting a murder would make them reconsider.

Why is it when a gun is used in a crime the antis all come out with schemes to ban or further regulate guns but when illegals commit a crime those same antis come to their defense?

Because they are severely mentally unstable, delusional and irrational people.

If you really want to stop this dead in its tracks, just take any years the the illegal is sentenced to from the pension years of service for any .gov employee who did not help deport.

please let me know if they need volunteers to arrest that POS.

Arrange a "Farewell Rally" where we line the streets outside the Moakley Courthouse to wave goodbye as the feds drive her off to the pen?

Arrange a "Farewell Rally" where we line the streets outside the Moakley Courthouse to wave goodbye as the feds drive her off to the pen?

I was thinking more along the lines "stop resisting! STOP RESISTING!!!" ... I know, it's wrong to hit a woman, but Mora is like a demon that craves human misery.

One can only hope that these politicians come face to face alone with an illegal let loose by a sanctuary community ready to do them severe harm.

It won't pass. It's not worth the time. People like Muuaaarrrahhhh are always going to be there. You have a choice of locking down everyone or letting the rogue moron the ability to garner some headlines and support.

What is funnier is Sen (and I use that term lightly) Markey all over the USSC decision. You lost 7-2, you moron. It wasn't 5-4. You EXTRA lost. Air-freaking-tight. Because what Dimocrats have been chimp-screaming about is NOT ILLEGAL!

Let it go. Enforce the law. CORRECT THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY and stop rising to the yapping of the morons. It's a red herring taking our efforts off-point.

Would be nice. but the elected officials in this state do what they want and one covers the tracks of the other. only way is to have a old fashion TEA PARTY like how it all began. but the amount of people willing to jump in the same fox hole with you when sh-t hits the fan you can count on one hand.

Back
Top Bottom