• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This weekend.

Moderator said:
It's a lil hard on the hand but not what you would think. The comp really makes a big diferance.

Well, at the OctoberShootFest, I'll let you guys put a couple of rounds down range in my TC Encore. Oh, I'll make sure that I have the .308 barrel on when you do. [evil] [twisted] [evil]

I'll just say that a couple of my friends, well the first time that they shot it they just said..."Holy Shit." As they almost let it fly behind them because they weren't expecting the recoil.

It's a lot of fun. [/list][/code]

C-pher said:
What is that list code thing and why did it show up at the end of my post?

I don't know what they do, but you apparently clicked a few buttons above the text box. You can go back and edit your post to take them out if you wish.

C-pher, It's nice that you intend to let everybody off easily. I've got a friend with an old Contender who like to let unsuspecting people try it with the old, unported .45-70 barrel, Maybe having sent a few rounds downrange from that is what led me to be less than overwhelmed the first time I shot another friend's S&W 500. [wink]

Ken

SR hun, relax. The day will be over before you know it ever happened. So chill and enjoy every minute of it. Which gives me an idea for a topic... hehehe [wink]

Back
Top Bottom