• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This state really sux!

I just paid $49 a mag for Para P18 restricted 10 round magazines, while Mec-gar mags in the full 18 round capacity are $23 a piece [shocked]! No one on the web has them less than $42 a piece, and in stock [crying]. This really sux!!!!

Rant done.

Jr

Participate in a S&W rebate. When I got my P99 I sent away for my free mag. Well the first time they sent me a 15 rounder! I called and the lady didn't believe me but told me to send it back. Then when they tried to fix it, they sent me a 10 rounder for the P99c! I was steaming but I finally got my 10 rounder. You can bet I wanted to keep that 15 rounder and play dumb though.

I've been thru the S&W free mag debacle too. They sent me 17 rounders for my 9c. Sent them back, and now I have 4 good 10 rounders.

It stinks we have to buy disabled mags in this state for new guns, but what's worse is trying to find them at a decent price, and in stock anywhere.

They sent me 2 .40 cal ten round Sigma mags. Problem is, my Sigma is 9mm, and I had sent for .40 cal M&P mags.

Can't complain, though, because they honored the request even though I bought the gun two weeks before the promotion started.

Back
Top Bottom