• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This shouldn't be very hard.

That story is a little different than what I first heard. However, I doubt they still have the bodies to examine entrance and exit wounds. They don't say who conducted the field investigation that cleared him or how in depth it was. I'd hate to think this guy executed them as the prosecutor suggests.

I highly doubt they were shot in the back as the disgruntled first enlistment Marine told the Command.

If you read this Marines Bio and Fit Reps, it is not in his character. And there is only one Marine who mentioned it was murder. I guess the rest of the platoon was sleeping.

derek said:
I highly doubt they were shot in the back as the disgruntled first enlistment Marine told the Command.

If you read this Marines Bio and Fit Reps, it is not in his character. And there is only one Marine who mentioned it was murder. I guess the rest of the platoon was sleeping.

I'm still reading several different accounts of the story. So far, a couple things don't add up.

TonyD said:
I've got several questions that need answered before I pass judgement one way or the other.

As per usual, it depends on where the story is coming from (i.e. liberal media). Speaking as someone who's been in the local paper and on TV (back a few years ago - long story), you can't trust them to print or "report" what's been said or done. It's VERY irritating to try and find the truth.

Lynne said:
TonyD said:
I've got several questions that need answered before I pass judgement one way or the other.

As per usual, it depends on where the story is coming from (i.e. liberal media). Speaking as someone who's been in the local paper and on TV (back a few years ago - long story), you can't trust them to print or "report" what's been said or done. It's VERY irritating to try and find the truth.

Exactly my point. And, too many times people jump on a band wagon with too little information or down right misinformation.

TonyD said:
Exactly my point. And, too many times people jump on a band wagon with too little information or down right misinformation.

They sure do....talk about knee jerk reaction time being in nanoseconds! They frost my cake to no end.

They sure do....talk about knee jerk reaction time being in nanoseconds! They frost my cake to no end.
Cxxzc
c

Back
Top Bottom