• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This prick needs to go

Well if you buck the system, there ARE consequences. I mean, if I am in a room with every press agent in DC and Biden and I tear him a new one for 20 min, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting an invite to his house for dinner that night.

As far as sleeper races, CT is not one. Bluumy is up over 10% in a Quinny poll last week. WA isn't far behind in the trouncing. CO is closer, but still ugly. Expect all 3 to go D.

We need 3+ of

PA
GA
NH
AZ
NV
WI

NC looks like it's gonna drop R, so that's a plus. 3 out of 6 and we get majority. I'd like to see 5 out of 6. Just make it more of a big deal. Again, the House is going to be deep red so any sort of legislative traction is moot anyhow.

I think the GOP takes at least 5/6, NH the longer odds one. The GOP may win house seats in CT (2), one in RI, pick up 4 in NY, etc. the NY governor race is close and zeldin is surging. If NY governor is a few point race, I wouldn’t be shocked to see a CT, WA, CO seat flip. Dems are pouring money into districts biden won by double digits, those should be very safe seats.

Remember that POS governor in NJ won in 2017 by 14%. Last year he won re-election by 3% with an opponent who had no money at all. VA is a state trump lost by 10, Youngkin won by 3%.

NM governor is a close race, GOP favored in Oregon a state who hasn’t had a GOP governor since 1983.

It’s going to be a good night

I wouldn't have put it past trump to do the same. People need to realize that running their mouth before they are elected really doesn't mean a thing and they need to get into office before they start spouting off.

Oh he did. HE DID! He pulled all sorts of "Oh I'll get you my little pretties" type of things for 4 years. It gets zero press here b/c he's teh second coming of Ghengis Khan or something. LOL

What has Rand Paul done for us? I like him grilling St. Fauci and his fiscal responsibility but he's not exactly a mover and shaker.
For a US Senator, he's much better than most. Sure, his influence is pretty limited there with all the utterly useless POS he is surrounded by, but I still like the guy and his willingness to fight against people like Fauxci, et al. If much of our fellow Americans weren't such idiots, we'd have alot more decent reps in Congress.

I think the GOP takes at least 5/6, NH the longer odds one. The GOP may win house seats in CT (2), one in RI, pick up 4 in NY, etc. the NY governor race is close and zeldin is surging. If NY governor is a few point race, I wouldn’t be shocked to see a CT, WA, CO seat flip. Dems are pouring money into districts biden won by double digits, those should be very safe seats.

Remember that POS governor in NJ won in 2017 by 14%. Last year he won re-election by 3% with an opponent who had no money at all. VA is a state trump lost by 10, Youngkin won by 3%.

NM governor is a close race, GOP favored in Oregon a state who hasn’t had a GOP governor since 1983.

It’s going to be a good night
Not if you live in Massachusetts. It’s only going to get worse.

Back
Top Bottom