This prick needs to go

This dude is right up there with Pelosi. Unfortunately, only a life alternating disease will do it because his constituents are too dumb.

They're completely interchangeable. McConnell is Nancy Pelosi with a penis and Pelosi is Mitch McConnell with a vagina. Ain't no difference between them. They'll both vote for the same nonsense that benefits the 1% donor class.

We have term limits. It’s called voting. But the complainers don’t get out and engage in the democratic process and vote.

What happens is that people like McConnell have run campaigns with either no one in the primary or token party opposition, so they get in over and over and over again. Term limits will help because it forces this girdled up 80 year old man out of office. The sooner that guy hits the cemetery the better this world will become.

They're completely interchangeable. McConnell is Nancy Pelosi with a penis and Pelosi is Mitch McConnell with a vagina. Ain't no difference between them. They'll both vote for the same nonsense that benefits the 1% donor class.
The exception being the judges they appoint. He did a superb job with that.

Lemme run a different scenario for you.

Let's assume you already think McConnell is a POS. Which is funny. He lost a S-ton of political clout by backing awful situations for Trump. So he's not the spineless dweeb you think he is. . . well, he is, but it turns out that he's YOUR spineless dweeb. LOL

Let's say I'm RedStateVIP. I want you to join my organization so I can extract $ from you. Do I do that by talking about how great we are doing in teh Senate races?? Or play on your partially-fabricated right-wing hatred of McConnell to get you to join? Which gets me more members?

I'd be interested in the whole PAC strategy, not just their diluted "he pulled this $ so he sucks" opinion. Did he pull $ everywhere? Did he reallocate it to crony friends? Seems like that would be a bigger story than "oh, here's another reason for you to hate Uncle Mitch."

They might be right. But we don't know b/c they just give us their conclusion instead of any facts.

Remember - this is why we hate CNN and MSNBC - they don't report facts, they report opinions.

(Just an FYI - if you click on the single link that even talks about the situation, here is what you find:

SLF’s stunning withdrawal from New Hampshire comes several weeks after the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) pulled nearly $3 million in ad buys in the state, with the GOP group redirecting the funds toward states such as Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, and Pennsylvania.

I would say that these 4 are FAR more important than NH. If NH can't figure out that Hassan needs a Hassan. . . . CHOP, then bleep them.)

His PAC pulled funds from the R candidates that said they wouldn’t support him? This is shocking!

I’m not McConnell’s biggest fan, but Bolduc needs to learn how to play the game.

The exception being the judges they appoint. He did a superb job with that.

Yeah he got lucky because the democrat before him changed the senate rules that made it possible. If the senate goes repub in November you can better your stars and garters that McConnell is going to block any nomination from Biden. But that's it. McConnell has the leadership skills of a garden slug, he supports globalism, wars all over the world, he profits off it in exactly the same way that Pelosi does. I mean the guy is 80 years old, he's worth hundreds of millions of dollars, same as Pelosi.

This is what gets me about the octogenarian congress critters. They can simply retire and spend the rest of their lives on a private island counting their money and die before they finish counting it. But they won't give up political power. They all look haggard and worn out. Most of them look like they're ready to die already but still they won't leave. We're going to be witnesses in the next few years of watching lord knows how many members of congress simply keel over and die on the floor of the house and senate, dying of old age right on TV.

His PAC pulled funds from the R candidates that said they wouldn’t support him? This is shocking!

I’m not McConnell’s biggest fan, but Bolduc needs to learn how to play the game.

I like people that buck the system. People who vote against funding for big pharma, big tech, military industrial complex, etc. If Eisenhower were alive today and running for the US Senate I'd be willing to bet that McConnell would yank funding and support.

I like people that buck the system. People who vote against funding for big pharma, big tech, military industrial complex, etc. If Eisenhower were alive today and running for the US Senate I'd be willing to bet that McConnell would yank funding and support.
I’d venture a guess that we all do, but you can’t buck the system you’re not in. Play the game, get elected, then ruffle feathers.

Mags is going to win by 10%+, so maybe McConnell is just hedging his bets.

This dude is right up there with Pelosi. Unfortunately, only a life alternating disease will do it because his constituents are too dumb.

The NSRC pulled out of NH a month ago and yesterday jumped back in spending millions.

In the last weeks of campaigns there are always moves pulling money and resources from one race to another, this is VERY common. There are close races in NH, PA, WI, GA, AZ, NV and sleeper races in CT, CO, WA. The goal is to win the most races so the strategists may see GA as a better opportunity to flip a seat.

The democrats are pulling money out of a lot of house seats, incumbents who have represented the district for years are being abandoned because the dems view the seat as lost and need to protect another seat. It’s a cold and cruel process, it’s like mob hits, nothing personal, just business.

I’d venture a guess that we all do, but you can’t buck the system you’re not in. Play the game, get elected, then ruffle feathers.

Mags is going to win by 10%+, so maybe McConnell is just hedging his bets.

The recent polls show it’s under 5% and some say 2%, that’s why the other GOP senate group is jumping in. McConnells pac may have left because they knew the NRSC was going in.

I think the GOP wins 53 senate seats, picking up GA, NV and AZ while holding WI and PA. I’m not sure they get NH but I would be shocked. I would love to see Murray beaten in WA, she’s a real POS.

How bad is it for dems? They’re now spending in a district biden won by 20% near LA. If they’re in trouble in that blue a district, the wave is going to be big.

Well if you buck the system, there ARE consequences. I mean, if I am in a room with every press agent in DC and Biden and I tear him a new one for 20 min, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting an invite to his house for dinner that night.

As far as sleeper races, CT is not one. Bluumy is up over 10% in a Quinny poll last week. WA isn't far behind in the trouncing. CO is closer, but still ugly. Expect all 3 to go D.

We need 3+ of

PA
GA
NH
AZ
NV
WI

NC looks like it's gonna drop R, so that's a plus. 3 out of 6 and we get majority. I'd like to see 5 out of 6. Just make it more of a big deal. Again, the House is going to be deep red so any sort of legislative traction is moot anyhow.

Oh shut up. It's so hard to hate someone when you point out stuff like that. [rofl] [rofl]

I'm outraged you stepped on my outrage!
Yes, Cocaine Mitch is a creature of the beltway and a RINO but he plays the long game and he's responsible for the current Supreme Court decisions on Bruen and Roe vs. Wade as well as the WV case where the EPA got slapped down.

It is funny how Kentucky has (IMO) a very good Senator in Rand Paul, and then such a shitty one in the Pillsbury doughboy. Usually if one sucks, most of the time the other sucks, too.
What has Rand Paul done for us? I like him grilling St. Fauci and his fiscal responsibility but he's not exactly a mover and shaker.

What has Rand Paul done for us? I like him grilling St. Fauci and his fiscal responsibility but he's not exactly a mover and shaker.
Agree! Show me one member of Congress, just one, who's bite is worse than it's bark.

They're all show people putting up an act to make it seem like they're actually trying to accomplish something!

The NSRC pulled out of NH a month ago and yesterday jumped back in spending millions.

In the last weeks of campaigns there are always moves pulling money and resources from one race to another, this is VERY common. There are close races in NH, PA, WI, GA, AZ, NV and sleeper races in CT, CO, WA. The goal is to win the most races so the strategists may see GA as a better opportunity to flip a seat.

The democrats are pulling money out of a lot of house seats, incumbents who have represented the district for years are being abandoned because the dems view the seat as lost and need to protect another seat. It’s a cold and cruel process, it’s like mob hits, nothing personal, just business.
Leave the gun , grab the cannollies ?

I wouldn't have put it past trump to do the same. People need to realize that running their mouth before they are elected really doesn't mean a thing and they need to get into office before they start spouting off.

Back
Top Bottom