This poll needs our help

voted

Does the United States need stricter gun control laws?
No 69% 1899
Yes 31% 842
Total votes: 2741
This is not a scientific poll

Those of us in MA are staring down the barrel of a proposed bill that looks eerily similar to the one that passed in your home state. How's it going out there anyhow?
They're trying to pass a "gun violence restraining order" law as we speak to take guns away from people who may be dangerous...

Yup!
After the last mass murder in Santa Barbara, three with a knife, three with a gun, and many run down with a car by the same guy, the libtard politicians here are calling for more anti gun legislation?!!? Knee jerk idiots.

Born and raised here, I am feeling more and more dejected and ready to move out to Arizona, Nevada or Oregon.
I hate to admit I am feeling like giving up the fight here. I just don't see a change on the horizon anytime soon, with all the takers voting liberal super majorities into power here.

Honestly, we all need to fight, here, there, NY, Illinois, all the libtard homes, gun owners need to keep pushing back and not compromising. It's just tiring.

I'm not going to give up yet though, waiting to see the outcome of some concealed carry victories, see if they stick.

On a good note, this state has and is painting itself into a corner with its "safe" roster and open carry bans with may issue for concealed carry, hopefully will be forced into shall issue with concealed carry.

As to the safe handgun roster, they added micro-stamping as another feature required, as handgun mfgs. drop off the list, they'll make it impossible to obtain a handgun, thereby denying us or right to self defense, instant lawsuit. but we have to wait for the worst to happen...

I could go on an on....you all know it.

Fight, push back, fight, don't give and inch! With the last tragedy, the gun grabbers showed their true prohibition colors by calling for more laws. This nationwide push for "reasonable" gun laws is nothing more than another step to prohibition. they want nation wide what is here in Cali., It'll never be enough.

Good luck, sorry for bending yer ear so much![smile]

Back
Top Bottom