• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This man is a hero...

Never thought I’d live long enough to see N. Carolina get moonbaty.

I don’t think this man is in the majority there anymore.

Bravo!!! You wonder how any moonbat could argue with that. I would like to see a one on one debate with him vs a lefty. We need to get him more involved in our “fight” to hold onto our rights.

Absolutely outstanding. Saw short part of it this morning on Fox and Friends and they said they are trying to bring him in for tomorrow's show. DVR already set.

Tucker Carlson would love this guy...

God I hope I run into this man when I’m in Greensboro in 2 weeks. I’ll buy him dinner.

"First to be taxed, last to be considered"
That's some good stuff right there.
Did he memorize that or was it off the cuff?
Either way, good showing. I wish they had a camera on the politicians. My guess is the had that look if contempt and disgust thst we've all seen in these videos.

If someone can get a hold of him on social media, tell him I'll buy him a year's subscription here at NES.
~Matt

Wow the full clip is even better than the cut up one that has been floating around on on the instaho.
This guy is the man!

If you listen to his full talk, he gives his address at the beginning...

TP

Yeah. My only problem is, NES is my only social media, and he's not a member here yet...
Hey. He didn't mention his phone number, did he?

he was 100%. it's time we stop dividing ourselves and stand up as a majority no matter ethnicity, religion, gender or other. that is how you scare a .gov. With the groups so divided there is no continuity......divided we fall. That's a fact.

I totally agree 100%. As Benjamin Franklin once said, "We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately." We really need to get beyond our petty differences. This is how the the leftwing is winning...well that and they have 95% (or more) of the media's ear and pen.

Last edited:
Where I disagree is I would not be turning in any guns. They will need to come and get em, at their own peril. I am old and pissed and that is a dangerous combination.
Awesome speech with a womp.

I do agree with old army where he said about turning in any guns.
He's not turning in shit.
I think that was wink on his end.

Good speech. I would love to have a open forum with our politicians and Healey .

Never thought I’d live long enough to see N. Carolina get moonbaty.

I don’t think this man is in the majority there anymore.

I was very surprised by the audience's reaction at the end of his speech. I would have thought that he would have received a lot more applause.

...Stacking the clown car with Anti's...

Hand written letter of invitation to join NES is in the mail. Let's see if he bites.
~Matt

I'm guessing the poor guy's phone has been ringing off the hook - with favorable and unfortunately unfavorable comments... A letter is probably a lot more meaningful. Thanks Matt.

Back
Top Bottom