• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This lady knows her stuff!

SKumar

NES Member

What an awesome video!

This is exactly what the 2A community needs. A minority race FEMALE that is not only passionate about guns, but responsible too. We need more to drown out the bad apples that give certain minorities a bad rep with firearms.

Let alone her as a black female gun owner, she really knows her stuff about firearms! Not only does she have more guns than 90% of you, but she has a wide array of calibers and among several modern brands. And she HUNTS!

[bow][bow][bow]

Last edited:
All you racist white boys are just virtue signaling about someone you would not want in your neighborhood.

There is more than likely a number of racist arseholes on this board. But I can all but assure you, the majority really honestly don't care what color your skin is. Jackasses come in every color.
🤓

Just curious, how many times did she use the term “run” when talking about her guns and gear? Anybody that’s serious about guns is required to use that term to show their vast amount of experience no matter what they’re talking about. IE “I’m running a new Timex from Walmart, what do you guys run?”

Just curious, how many times did she use the term “run” when talking about her guns and gear? Anybody that’s serious about guns is required to use that term to show their vast amount of experience no matter what they’re talking about. IE “I’m running a new Timex from Walmart, what do you guys run?”
I'm running a new roll of Scott 1000, in "over the top" configuration.

I'm running a new roll of Scott 1000, in "over the top" configuration.
That makes no sense -
you have a cat.
Cats are the only reason not to run over the top.
d36fde87b6566a85c3fd55a63a639c49.gif

That makes no sense -
you have a cat.
Cats are the only reason not to run over the top.
d36fde87b6566a85c3fd55a63a639c49.gif

I have had..... 7 different cats living in this house, at different times. Including 2 from kittenhood.

Not a single one of them ever played with the TP dispenser. the roll has always been mounted in the correct direction, too.

Now, with the current cat, if I am trying to take my shoes off, or walking around barefoot, or any number of normal human activites, then its game on and she will go full retard.

But she acts like the toilet paper roll does not exist.

ETA: Hell, this current cat will even get trapped NSIDE The bathroom. (she pushes the door closed while she's inside, wtaf?) and she still will not play with the toilet paper while trapped in there.

I have had..... 7 different cats living in this house, at different times. Including 2 from kittenhood.

Not a single one of them ever played with the TP dispenser. the roll has always been mounted in the correct direction, too.
Maybe it's like they taught us in college:
When jaywalking in the city, under Death Race 2000 rules
you don't count for points
if you actually try to hurry across
without discommoding the cars - it's just not sporting.

Back
Top Bottom