This just in! Menino has no clue!

From today's Boston Globe editorial:

Fear lives here.

"...much has been said by police of late about the flow of weapons from New Hampshire gun dealers to criminals in Boston. But police now believe that home burglaries of licensed weapons may be responsible for the flood of guns."

What? You mean to tell me Mayor "Blame Montpelier" Menino has no friggin' clue what he's talking about? I'm absolutely shocked. I don't know how my fragile eggshell fantasy world will ever handle such a devestating blow.

On a related note, should the day ever come where my house is burglarized during the day and my handgun stolen and used in to murder some 15-year-old in Dorchester, we can all thank Mayor Menino and Police Commissioner O'Toole for requiring me to keep my gun out of my direct control when I leave my private property.

But police now believe that home burglaries of licensed weapons may be responsible for the flood of guns

Read that as "We think we need to confiscate every lawfully owned handgun in Mass, since NH has told us to stuff it. Here's our excuse."

I'd love to get the State of VT to sue Boston and NYC for all the hard drugs that come from both places.

Nickle said:
But police now believe that home burglaries of licensed weapons may be responsible for the flood of guns

Read that as "We think we need to confiscate every lawfully owned handgun in Mass, since NH has told us to stuff it. Here's our excuse."

I'd love to get the State of VT to sue Boston and NYC for all the hard drugs that come from both places.

Whoa there Nickle... How about the copious amounts of hydroponically grown marijuana that is uses VT as it's pipeline from Canada

Don't tell me it doesn't happen, there have been several VERY large busts in recent years that have pointed to Canada by way of VT as their source.

Adam

That's why I said "Hard Drugs" as in Heroin and Cocaine. Most of the Heroin comes up here from NYC and Boston.

I don't want either city blamed for it, just they're Liberal Poiliticians running both places. Run the bastards out of office.

I don't give a crap about any of it anyways. If they wish to poison their bodies, fine.

Well...envision the next Mass Gun Control Law under Gov Riley:

"Henceforth all lawfully licensed gun owners will store their firearms at the local police station or officially sanctioned shooting club." This will prevent firearms from being stolen from private residences.

Hell, if that happened , then we could drop the New, from New England.

Mark

mark056 said:
Well...envision the next Mass Gun Control Law under Gov Riley:

"Henceforth all lawfully licensed gun owners will store their firearms at the local police station or officially sanctioned shooting club." This will prevent firearms from being stolen from private residences.

Hell, if that happened , then we could drop the New, from New England.

Mark

Mark,

As scary as that sounds, it would not surprise me one bit if that's Adolf's first move as Govenor.

Back
Top Bottom