This is why I carry and everyone should be issued LTCA-ALP

I'm sure if Jamie Quezada is illegal, that he's only here to take the jobs that Americans don't want, and that he commited murder because conservatives are racist.

I'm loving the fact that my tax money is being used to pay for his court appointed attorney and costs for keeping him in jail, fed and warm when he shouldnt have been on our soil in the first place......

Gun Control: Because a woman lying "on the sidewalk in a pool of her own blood" is morally superior to a woman calling the police to have them send someone down from the M.E.'s office to scrape up the dead piece of garbage from her driveway.

Now, for the $64,000 question:

Why do politicians like Mumbles Menino, Barbara Boxer, and Ted Kennedy prefer the "woman lying in her own pool of blood" scenario over the "dead criminal" one? It doesn't sound like a very "progressive" position to hold. Unless, you're talking about making "progress" in one's efforts to extend the lifespans of violent criminals.

All I can come up with is voter base preservation.

The million dollar question is..... If you went to Malden COP with that story as a reason to get a LTC-ALP, Would you get it?

The million dollar question is..... If you went to Malden COP with that story as a reason to get a LTC-ALP, Would you get it?

Of course not, because...

(a) there aren't any deranged psychopaths running around attacking people like that. You're just being paranoid, therefore you don't need a license to own a gun.

AND

(b) there are simply too many deranged psychopaths running around the streets who could break into your house and steal your gun, therefore you can't have a license to own a gun.

Being a liberal means always having a "rational" explanation handy.

MS 13 THATS A REAL PROBLEM!!!

I have seen numerous News accounts about this GANG ....................IT AINT PRETTY!

Jay,

Relax. They're only here to commit the machete attacks and brutal rapes that American citizens aren't willing to commit.

This is sort of funny - well not really[sad]

It would be interesting to know what was behind the attack. But the reality is that there may have been nothing behind the attack. Some of these gangs actually require a member to attack or kill a totally innocent person as a way of gaining acceptance into the gang.

There was something similar in the movie "New Jack City" - the gang leader played by Wesley Snipes got his "street cred" by walking right up on the street and killing a random woman - who turned out to be the mother of one of the cops - played by Ice-T.

Either way - it's good to know the cops and the politicians are looking out for us taxpaying citizens by not allowing us to have guns - we might hurt ourselves.

Why do politicians like Mumbles Menino, Barbara Boxer, and Ted Kennedy prefer the "woman lying in her own pool of blood" scenario over the "dead criminal" one?
You want to know why? Here's the dirty little secret that you'll NEVER hear a gun-banning politician admit:

They're afraid that their own constituents might just well kill them for the crappy job that they do. (the perks that they vote for themselves, the payoffs they take...)

Seriously... when was the last time you heard anyone say that they TRUSTED a politician? I really believe that they fear their own constituents. And they should... they might be frightened into actually representing the will of the people.

Yeah, right.

You want to know why? Here's the dirty little secret that you'll NEVER hear a gun-banning politician admit:

They're afraid that their own constituents might just well kill them for the crappy job that they do. (the perks that they vote for themselves, the payoffs they take...)

Seriously... when was the last time you heard anyone say that they TRUSTED a politician? I really believe that they fear their own constituents. And they should... they might be frightened into actually representing the will of the people.

Yeah, right.

robes.jpg

I heard on the radio today that over 45,000 Americans were killed last year by illegal aliens. Isn't that more than gun deaths? [rolleyes]

All I can say is that I am so d*mm glad my wife now has her LTC-A ! She even asked me to pick up some more pratice ammo for her, and she wants to come to Marlboro with me tomorrow to look for a holster !

I am starting to worry less about her safety. She's got the right attitude. [smile]

Jay,

Relax. They're only here to commit the machete attacks and brutal rapes that American citizens aren't willing to commit.

Your (well... not you anyways), tax $$$ in action...

[rolleyes]

AN ACT RELATIVE TO THE POSSESSION OF A MACHETE

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Court assembled, and by the authorityof the same, as follows:

SECTION 1.

Subsection (b) of section 10 of chapter 269 of the General Laws, as appearing in the 2002 OfficialEdition is hereby amended by inserting after the word ?inches?, in line 67, the following word:- , machete.

SECTION 2. Said subsection (b) of said section 10 of said chapter 269,as so appearing, is hereby further amended by adding the following paragraph:-

For purposes of this section, ?machete?means ?a heavy knife at least 18 inches in length and having a blade at least 1.5 inches wideat its broadest measurement. This subsection shall not apply to carrying a macheteon one?s person or in a vehicle if the machete is carried for the purposeof cutting vegetation or if the machete is being transported for the purposeof cutting vegetation. In a prosecution of a violation of this subsection, there shall be a permissible inference that suchcarrying of a machete is not for the purposes of cutting vegetation. Such presumption may be rebutted.

Any individual who requires a machetefor the purposes of cutting vegetation shall register the machete withthe local police department on an annual basis and, upon payment of an appropriate annual registration fee as determined bythe local granting authority, shall be issued a permit authorizing him to possess the machetesolely for the purposes of cutting vegetation.

http://www.mass.gov/portal/gog_cach...LSxSENATEx&proxystylesheet=mgov&oe=ISO-8859-1

Anyone who thinks the idea of a Massachusetts machete ban is dead and gone, with the Democrats controlling the entire state government, raise his or her hand.

(Bruce pauses to look for raised hands...)

(looks some more...)

(still looking...)

I heard on the radio today that over 45,000 Americans were killed last year by illegal aliens. Isn't that more than gun deaths?

It's actually way more than the number of homicdes committed (approx. 17,000), so this must include car accidents, etc.

It's actually way more than the number of homicdes committed (approx. 17,000), so this must include car accidents, etc.

I think the guy said it was total number of deaths caused (key word there) by illegals, so it probably does include motor vehicle homicides.

I object to the subject line. It should be " This is why I carry and NO ONE SHOULD NEED A STINKING PERMIT TO CARRY A WEAPON FOR SELF DEFENSE"

Not that I have any strong feelings on the subject.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom