• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is why florida kicks ass

Spot the Adam's Apple.
NTTAWWT.

Hey Key West has always been a hot spot for 'alernative life styles'. Not that there is anything wrong with that....

But 25 years ago KW had something to offer everybody. It was one of the greatest party towns in the country bar none. And the strip clubs on Duvalle were the craziest in this country I've ever seen. And as far as the US goes, I've seen some crazy shit. The place is completely watered down. I'm sure they still cater to the alphabet crowd but beyond that, it's all about the cruise ship dollars today. They've moved anything they think might cast a shadow on that earning potential off of Duvalle. It's not the same place it was 25 years ago.

No shame in my game shes 40 years older than me

I don't judge. My wife is 8 years older than me. It was nice being able to get the senior discounts when I was still in my 40's. I'm in my 50's now but not eligible yet. The idea of buying into a seniors only community has crossed my mind a time or two.

I don't judge. My wife is 8 years older than me. It was nice being able to get the senior discounts when I was still in my 40's. I'm in my 50's now but not eligible yet. The idea of buying into a seniors only community has crossed my mind a time or two.
Lol i wish nah my wife is 31 no senior shuffle board tour yet

Look until you been drunk in your back yard and one of the water puppies wants to be besties you wouldn't get it

I respect the guys honesty. I kind of doubt it found its way into his truck, but that doesn’t explain why he’s running around with it like a lunatic. I’d have a drink with this guy.

And JKelly is totally right. It’s the equivalent of picking up a mouse down there or southern Texas.

It’s a decent size gator to just be f***ing around with. I think he should just get a DUI and that’s about it.

I respect the guys honesty. I kind of doubt it found its way into his truck, but that doesn’t explain why he’s running around with it like a lunatic. I’d have a drink with this guy.

And JKelly is totally right. It’s the equivalent of picking up a mouse down there or southern Texas.

It’s a decent size gator to just be f***ing around with. I think he should just get a DUI and that’s about it.
I mean... picking them up is ill advised lol...

But like eh.. they are ndb really

I mean... picking them up is ill advised lol...

But like eh.. they are ndb really
A dead buddy of mine where I was living in Texas kept telling me they had crocodiles. I didn’t f***ing believe him and then I told him those are alligators you’re a moron. We’re fishing off of it den and it comes up and he starts pissing im it’s open mouth saying “i’m quicker than it.”It was 16- 18 feet long the female was 14+..

The guy was a f***ing nut… he didn’t even say here hold my beer

Dude go to sanibel island or captivea. Their rite next to each other. I promise you will not want to leave !! Laid back Gorgeous. Fly into fort Myers and drive rite over there.

I did that last week of February and the first week of March. The islands are beautiful, but the traffic there and in Fort Myers and Bonita Springs sucks big time. It took us almost an hour to get out of Sanibel. Much of the traffic consisted of work trucks still repairing areas destroyed by a direct hit from Hurricane Ian in September 2022.

Back
Top Bottom