THIS is where all the ammo went?

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but how exactly was this 'uncovered' by the flooding? It's a pile of stuff in a field.

And I didn't know there were birch trees in east Texas. Never saw any when I lived there.

I,think all that is missing is the part of that picture that has the Russians sitting around smoking cigarettes....I swear I have seen this photo before.?
I response to the article. They will not go after Barack.

[FONT=&quot]Hopefully, this will put an end to Obama’s Deep State Shadow Government. If it can be established that he stole from the taxpayers for a planned coup after he left office, he can be charged with high treason.[/FONT]

[rofl][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2]

It's a satire site. Their "about" section says: "Therefore we make no guarantee that what you read here is true. In fact, it most definitely is not". And: "Our Land Of The Free is here to entertain you with the kind of whimsical satire that conservatives enjoy".

Last edited:
It's a satire site. Their "about" section says: "Therefore we make no guarantee that what you read here is true. In fact, it most definitely is not". And: "Our Land Of The Free is here to entertain you with the kind of whimsical satire that conservatives enjoy".

That's what they want you to believe...[wink]

This. Also, Lexmar, TX doesn't even exist.

The pic looks like com block stuff and some of those trees don't look indigenous to Texas.

I thought u guyz would love it!

The clue was...it was just out in a field somewhere. In TEXAS? It all would have been swiped years ago unless it was locked in a building!

132.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom