• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is what happens to people that don't follow the rules (a bunch of times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can get a pre10/98 in good shape? how much?

Last edited:
Chris, I know that multiple dates leads to confusion, but I do need to correct this . . .

Pre-ban wrt guns/mags means mfd on/before 9/13/1994 (not 1998).

Len Correct me if im wrong, assault weapon ban is 1994 (this is the one we worry about for magazine capacity) and 1998 is the Mass eops roster for "non compliant" firearms in mass.

You can buy a new Glock from a dealer in ma, the trick is finding one willing, but they are out there and hardly impossible to find. .

I had no idea you could. [laugh] And if someone does know a dealer who does, NEVER post it on here. I can see the trolls drooling over these posts already.

Len Correct me if im wrong, assault weapon ban is 1994 (this is the one we worry about for magazine capacity) and 1998 is the Mass eops roster for "non compliant" firearms in mass.

Correct, but just understand that the "non-compliant" handgun issue falls ONLY on a MA Dealer ("purveyor of firearms" in MGL-legalese) and NOT on the buyer!

Correct, but just understand that the "non-compliant" handgun issue falls ONLY on a MA Dealer ("purveyor of firearms" in MGL-legalese) and NOT on the buyer!

Yes hence the gen4 26 on my hip. Thanks Len, I always get the dates mixed up in my head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom