This is what an AR15 bullet does

It’s way too powerful to use for hunting. A deer would just be blown apart. Maybe you could use it on an elephant or a rhino, but even then AR-15 (which is the name of the bullet than can only be fired from these guns) is just too powerful. It has no use except to kill hundreds (thousands?) of people with a single shot.

Wonder if they would just stroke out if they saw what a shotgun slug does ?
Watch their head blow apart like in Scanners when they see 12ga slugs blow heads apart like in Scanners.

tenor.gif

It's interesting that they chose to use an animation as opposed to any of the available tests done with ballistics gel, hogs, or any real world use. I mean, obviously the round is capable of decapitating a person, so there should be tons of footage of this happening available from the many conflicts around the world where the cartridge is in use. Right?

It’s way too powerful to use for hunting. A deer would just be blown apart. Maybe you could use it on an elephant or a rhino, but even then AR-15 (which is the name of the bullet than can only be fired from these guns) is just too powerful. It has no use except to kill hundreds (thousands?) of people with a single shot.
OMG! You're over exaggerating, everyone knows the AR round only has eight bullets in it.

I think we should ban the bayonet equipped SKS. With my extensive high school javelin skills its basically a 5 foot long AR15 bullet.

Back
Top Bottom