This is SO cool.

Lynne said:
SiameseRat said:
I just showed Patrick the video. I asked him if he'd buy me one and he said "sure!"

Nyah nyah!!!!

Will that be your wedding present? [lol]

It's not that far from the truth! We couldn't wait until the wedding to get each other gifts. He bought me a S&W 686P and I bought him a Glock 21 [twisted] [wink]

SiameseRat said:
It's not that far from the truth! We couldn't wait until the wedding to get each other gifts. He bought me a S&W 686P and I bought him a Glock 21 [twisted] [wink]

Awwwww... they're so cute! :D

Ross

SiameseRat said:

6 years ago Ed bought me a Rossi .38 and I bought him a Ruger .357 for Valentines Day. No better way to say "I love you." [lol]

MrsWildweasel said:
One of our anniversaries I got my Saiga. [lol]

Seems like I've seen "Kalashnikitty" shirts somewheres.

And I thought I was weird getting the wife her pistols for presents. Technically the Glock 19 is hers. She didn't like it, so I use it. I bought her a Bersa Thunder 22 to get used to shooting again. She'd quit shooting for over 20 years. I got more into Battle Rifles, and started joining friends, then she got back into it.

Naw we're perfectly normal. I'd much rather that than something I wouldn't use. Even after all this time the shooting comes back to you. I didn't do as much when Alan was little,and once Glenn heals up more I went to do the competition shoots. You're wife will have it all come back to her. Won't take long.

My LesBaer .45 was added to my safe as a pre-wedding purchase. Lets just say that it was not quite the difference between the cost of our wedding rings. (^_^) Even with the new replacement ring for the lost original, I think we're ONLY just even. (^_^)

Back
Top Bottom