• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is quite unusual.

One of the guys at the club said he couldn't stick around today. He had to go over to his sisters because " he promised to trim her bush " He has not lived that statement down yet!

Dude.....where on earth do you find these?!?! It kinda worries me.

😳
[rofl]

Where were you in the 90's? Doing old people stuff or under age six? If deployed I'd think you would have been in the age bracket that would have been familiar with Primus. Yeah the music can be a bit out there, but they're highly talented. Tim Alexander, their primary drummer over the years, is an outstanding player and worth a listen.

[rofl]

Where were you in the 90's? Doing old people stuff or under age six? If deployed I'd think you would have been in the age bracket that would have been familiar with Primus. Yeah the music can be a bit out there, but they're highly talented. Tim Alexander, their primary drummer over the years, is an outstanding player and worth a listen.
I was in the army in Germany in the early 1990s. Guess I missed some good shit. 😂

Fwiw I'm not and have never been a music fan. I dont even play music in my vehicle ever. Never even turned on my radio in my current 2015 Tacoma. Have never owned an iPOD. Dont have any music downloaded on any devices or anything. Just never been my thing. I love silence.

Last edited:
I was in the army in Germany in the early 1990s. Guess I missed some good shit. 😂

Fwiw I'm not and have never been a music fan. I dont even play music in my vehicle ever. Never even turned on my radio in my current 2015 Tacoma. Have never owned an iPOD. Dont have any music downloaded on any devices or anything. Just never been my thing. I love silence.
[rofl]
If you spent any leave in the St. Pauli district of Hamburg- you did just fine.

I hear ya regarding silence in a vehicle. I'm 50/50 for cranking music or simply enjoying the silence. I actually miss my regular work trips to Asia that would give me 13+ uninterrupted hours of everyone leaving me the F alone.

[rofl]
If you spent any leave in the St. Pauli district of Hamburg- you did just fine.

I hear ya regarding silence in a vehicle. I'm 50/50 for cranking music or simply enjoying the silence. I actually miss my regular work trips to Asia that would give me 13+ uninterrupted hours of everyone leaving me the F alone.
I've slept on a few a c17 trips to and from the middle east in complete and utter silence the whole way. f***in Heaven.

I drive to Maine for hunting trips in north central maine a few times a year....my son has to use his headphones to listen to music on the 5 hour drives to pass the time I refuse to turn the radio on for him. 🤣 I'm a blast to travel with can't you tell.

Back
Top Bottom