• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is on my christmas list.

While spikehorns and buttonheads are tasty. They are the dumbest deer in the woods. I got sick of killing them years ago.

Ill take a doe instead if I want meat and there are a lot of deer in the area.

While im not a trophy hunter, I see value in letting bucks grow. States like Pennsylvania and others have significantly improved their public land deer herds and buck quality with antler restrictions.

The shirt to me just seems like its mocking other hunters that may have higher aspirations than just killing any deer. They work hard targeting a certain buck, or size buck. Many meat hunters will never know the time and patience it takes for this type of endeavor.

Division we dont need in our ranks inmho. Kill what you like. Dont need to flaunt it either way

Last edited:
While spikehorns and buttonheads are tasty. They are the dumbest deer in the woods. I got sick of killing them years ago.

Ill take a doe instead if I want meat and there are a lot of deer in the area.

While im not a trophy hunter, I see value in letting bucks grow. States like Pennsylvania and others have significantly improved their public land deer herds and buck quality with antler restrictions.

The shirt to me just seems like its mocking other hunters that may have higher aspirations than just killing any deer. They work hard targeting a certain buck, or size buck. Many meat hunters will never know the time and patience it takes for this type of endeavor.

Division we dont need in our ranks inmho. Kill what you like. Dont need to flaunt it either way

"Many meat hunters will never know the time and patience it takes for this type of endeavor".

the fact here is many will never have the time or patience because they work hard for a living and only get 3 to 4 days to even hunt.....so they take what they can get. I'm OK with that. So the t shirt to me represents mocking the boon a crocket elite dicks that think deer hunting success is gauged with a tape measure. You can't eat the antlers..... and stuffed heads are expensive. So bottom line......I'm not passing on a spike when I only have 3 days to hunt just to cow tow to the boon and crocket crowd.

Back
Top Bottom