• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one...

Is mine.
Omni lower (thanks Adam), LPK from American weapons systems (thanks Neil) and JP enterprise springs. Ergo F93 stock, forged upper from the last GB, 18" Green mountain SS match barrel with Blackout shorty brake, YHM smooth rifle length hand guard, Vortex crossfire 4-12x44 with BDC reticle, PA cantilever mount. The trigger is around an estimated 2lbs, with a tiny little creep.
OAL is a pubic hair over 35" collapsed, and around 39.5 extended.

http://imageshack.com/a/img545/2551/jlkw.jpg

i know the pictures suck, sue me.

Last edited:
Finally fixed it for ya bud.

jlkw.jpg

ij5e.jpg

Thanks for helping a poor computer schmuck out, Buddy

I see the bipod arrived...

Do you need lessons on how to take better pictures and post them online? [rofl2] It's a lot sweeter looking rifle in person.

I also enjoyed the look on your face the first time you tried the trigger on it...

Why is a Frenchman reciting the riflemans creed
003.gif
Don't try to figure out why he does what he does. You'll only stroke out if you do. [rofl2]

Last edited:
Why is a Frenchman reciting the riflemans creed [frown]
I think you'll be a little humbled when you find your answer. Frenchman is no joke. Good dude too.

Nice build Frenchman. Hope she serves you well.

I think you'll be a little humbled when you find your answer. Frenchman is no joke. Good dude too.

Nice build Frenchman. Hope she serves you well.

He is a good guy... I want to see him on the motorcycle though. Need to be sure I have a camera ready for that. [rofl2]

He did pick some nice components for the build. I'm now looking at the YHM free float handguard he went with for a 300 Blackout rifle build. The stock was a bit harder to get fitted due to the buffer tube being part of the stock as it sits (not your standard tube configuration).

looks awesome, I really like that stock.

just by replacing the springs, you got your trigger pull down to around 2lbs? awesome, I keep putting off buying those springs. I may order them now!

looks awesome, I really like that stock.

just by replacing the springs, you got your trigger pull down to around 2lbs? awesome, I keep putting off buying those springs. I may order them now!
Any questions about the trigger should be asked to Golddiggie. He put it together yesterday. I have no clue what else has been done to it. But it's great. A little grit, but it breaks like a match trigger, IMO. You need to understand that this rifle is NOT a CQB type carbine setup, it is dedicated to shots from 100-450 meters. It's more of my personal idea of a DMR.

I didn't lap the trigger/hammer contact points. Otherwise, it's the LPK you ordered, with the JP Enterprise springs installed (hammer, trigger, disconnect)...

If you want the grit taken out, we can connect up and I'll use the honing compound on them. It could smooth out if you fire it enough though.

Nice almost recce style rifle you got there. Im in the middle of a semi recce style myself, but a 14.5 barrel so it makes it more of a scout than a recce.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom