This is my 1,000th Post

This is my first post.

A_well-weathered_fence_post_-_geograph.org.uk_-_666453.jpg

I'm more of an office guy than an outdoors guy.

I definitely need to slow down posting as it looks like I'm going to average 1K ish a year.
I just did the math....cuz I'm bored.....I average 1343 posts per year and 3.67 posts per day. 🤣

I'm sure there are folks on here way higher than that.

Like @Broccoli Iglesias who averages 2577 posts per year and 7.06 posts per day. Yeah I'm THAT bored.

Congrats Mountain Guy. Let's go Mountain Hiking for some views and cigars

#1,001 LOL — I’m totally down with that!

Better start a new account so you don't ruin the 1000

🤔 I did contemplate that for a hot second, but I’m not a Frank, so that didn’t make much sense... haha

I still have a long way to go to catch up to some of you guys, but this feels like a small accomplishment because I don’t feel like such a newb any more! Woo-Hoo!

[party]
Good for you Mountain Guy! You are a valuable member here and keep us entertained and enlightened.
Many more posts!
~Enbloc

1611269400710.png

I still have a long way to go to catch up to some of you guys, but this feels like a small accomplishment because I don’t feel like such a newb any more! Woo-Hoo!

[party]
[cheers]
Oh man. I only have 1.36 likes per post. 😔

Guess I should start being less of an a**h***.

Math? [laugh]

Oh man. I only have 1.36 likes per post. 😔

Guess I should start being less of an a**h***.
Its easier for the newer guys. When the FB style liking was enabled, the old crew had thousands of posts already, no likes.

That being said, if you all like my message I can finally reach 1:1 ratio.

Like it and I will bring back the bouncing girl I originally had for like 3 years until the commie mods made me take her down. #Rebel

SmartSelect_20210121-213639_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom