• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is making me sick!

I've always lived in the Republic of Massachusetts so I don't really know any other way unless I read about it.

Until now,

I'm listening to Kash Country on the iHeartRadio app on my phone. Its "Alaska's country radio".

They keep advertising a gun show AT A SCHOOL with the proceeds of some raffles going to the schools athletic program.

Oh, and every few commercials are something to do with firearms.

I think I need to move! :banghead:

Sent from my Photon using Tapatalk not while driving! ;-)

You bet there is a whole free world outside of the borders of this state!!! I have traveled to almost every state in the union and wonder why I even come back here.

I've always lived in the Republic of Massachusetts so I don't really know any other way unless I read about it.

Until now,

I'm listening to Kash Country on the iHeartRadio app on my phone. Its "Alaska's country radio".

They keep advertising a gun show AT A SCHOOL with the proceeds of some raffles going to the schools athletic program.

Oh, and every few commercials are something to do with firearms.

I think I need to move! :banghead:

Sent from my Photon using Tapatalk not while driving! ;-)

If Alaska wasn`t so damn cold.

usually had a hunting rifle in the truck while going to high school in NC, never thought about it much.

I know more than one guy, and they are not that old, who left their shotguns at the principals office when they got to school in the morning.. in Halifax MA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom