This is how it's done folks

Why are internet cafe's such common targets in Florida? If people can't afford their own computer then I'd expect them not to have much money on them?
What are you kidding me? See the price of coffee at those places! [shocked] If they afford 6, 7 bucks for coffee they got money.

I have been waiting for it to be posted. The Midnight Oil dude is a rag doll. Mom is pretty hot. I lmfao after seeing that there were no deaths. Just lawsuits.

Why are internet cafe's such common targets in Florida? If people can't afford their own computer then I'd expect them not to have much money on them?

They're not really internet cafes in the traditional sense, just online gambling operations that are exploiting loopholes in the law. They tend to keep a fair amount of cash on hand, hence the frequent robbery attempts... and armed guards. Clearly the douchenozzles featured here didn't factor Cool Hand Luke into their cunning plan.

Did anyone else watch that funny video of the dumbass driving the boat and getting flipped over?

that was posted in the funny pic megathread last week. I even saw it on cnn yesterday at the gym..still makes me laugh haha

as far as the video my first thought was besides that guy kickin a**, was what if it was his friends playing a trick on him [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom