This is how it's done folks

"Dudes, I tell ya this will be an easy job".

"There's only one fat, old, security guard watching the place".

"What could possibly go wrong"?

i disagree completely. 3 active shooters, he should have called 911 and waited for police to arrive. this is why law abiding citizens should be banned from possessing firearms. he could have murdered that armed intruder!

Nicely done.

There are some thing to be learned from this:

Bad Guys:

A: Either tie your shoes before the crime (even though it is soooo cool to slop around in untied shoes) or, do like your momma told ya, and always wear clean socks so she will not be ashamed of you when she has to go to the hospital to look at your shot up self.

B: If you are the first one in the door, that means you are the dumbest one, cause that means you will the LAST one out the door when the shooting starts and you can get shot in the ass.

C: Hang on to your gun, if through some miracle you manage to crawl under a rock somewhere, you don't want to leave fingerprints behind.

For the rest of us:

Notice that this guy did a lot of shooting and only hit one of the perps. Standing around down at the range shooting three stationary targets center mass is not the real world. These three were all moving very fast. What is important is that he started firing and got them all moving in the opposite direction. I am NOT criticizing him one bit, he kept his cover between himself and the guys with the guns and got the job done. The bottom line is that a bad guy got shot, no one else got hurt, and that is what counts. Any "coulda, shoulda, woulda" is mere speculation, it didn't go down that way.

I get the feeling we could have handed this guy a full cup of coffee afterwards and he would not have slopped any of it over the rim after the shooting.

Last edited:
Whether or not this Guy had any training, its pretty clear he wasn't on Facebook the entire time. He had a plan, and had worked through this scenario at some point in his mind. The old adage ' be polite, professional, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet' comes to mind.

C: Hang on to your gun, if through some miracle you manage to crawl under a rock somewhere, you don't want to leave fingerprints behind.

No, no - if you notice the other angle you'll see that the criminals had socks on their hands. The signature move of a truly professional crew.

Great job. Engage them and get them turned around before they can strike.

Reminded me of watching the foot work from a Rob Pincus video...

The guy did an amazing job.
Way to be prepared.
Great use of cover (really concealment) and movement between strings of fire.
Good use of cover behind the wall toward the end. He probably needed a mag change at that point.
He did much better than the last guy who shot at the crooks at the internet cafe.
I would really like to know all the places he got training at.

Why are internet cafe's such common targets in Florida? If people can't afford their own computer then I'd expect them not to have much money on them?

Back
Top Bottom