• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is good Obama with subtitles!

Wait a minute 90% yes, 90% no, is not 90 % support. It's 50% support. The other 10% defeated the legislation. So Less than 50% of the senate supports it. Love the way he plays with the numbers, so the average joe, gets confused. What a turd.

Wait a minute 90% yes, 90% no, is not 90 % support. It's 50% support. The other 10% defeated the legislation. So Less than 50% of the senate supports it. Love the way he plays with the numbers, so the average joe, gets confused. What a turd.

Speaking of average joe, the veep was pulling up even more completely made up numbers that made no sense.

the look of pure disappointment on shotgun joe's face, just makes me so happy. and i haven't been happy about anything the .gov has done in a long time.

Perfect. My 18 month old daughter was in the middle of an uncontrolled crying fit when I played this... I wasn't sure if the audio was her or obummer and crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sooner that clown of a president realizes laws don't protect people.... Well wait he doesn't care about that.

I love that speech. It's the only one I can stand to watch, and I have watched it several times. In it Obama looks so old and defeated... far from that young looking Senator jogging on the beach we all saw when he was running for his first term.

The man has aged 20 years in his first term.

Back
Top Bottom