This is disgusting.

Give him a couple more months, monitored community service working at an animal shelter, and intensive therapy. Deer are no different from our pets, still feel pain and fear. Although he probably beats on dogs and cats as well. Sick f***

They should have taken out their knife, and cut its throat, and then field-dressed it, if they're claiming it after hitting it.

But...they probably didn't have a knife.

I have a buddy back in PA that I went to High School with who hit one on the interstate going 75 in a Dodge 3500. He put a bullet in the deer's brain and the PA State Police thanked him for saving them the paperwork of having to do it themselves.

When you hit one with that much mass going that fast, there's not much usable meat left, unfortunately. [thinking]

I'm pretty sure they had read an old Patrick McManus book. But in his situation, it was a bicycle and the deer just got away. (Almost certain McManus never even TOUCHED a textbook in his life.)

They should have taken out their knife, and cut its throat, and then field-dressed it, if they're claiming it after hitting it.

But...they probably didn't have a knife.
this X1000. Just put it down as quickly as possible. If you don't want the meat the boys in green will usually find a family in need to give it too.....assuming there is any useable meat after a vehicle strike.

My cousin had to do this last winter. Hit a deer with his car......she was paralyzed and could not get up but struggling to try. He called the police and by the time they got there he had it field dressed. They called him the next day and the police told him they turned the meat over to the fish and game and they were going to donate it.

didn't watch the video, but wow such pieces of shit. The rest of his crew got off way too easily.

Anyone who thinks hurting animals is fun/funny is an oxygen thief.

Read the story and thought everyone was overreacting like always. You know "da poor widdle deer" syndrome from everyone who has ever watched disney.
I can almost understand the use of a "heavy textbook" if they were putting the animal down, considering most people don't carry a gun/knife and don't know where their tire iron is.
Watching the video just shows someone being an ass. Don't think this goes so far as "terrorizing" the deer, but like any bully - it would have been funny to see him take a stiff right to the throat.

Back
Top Bottom