This is Chicago, (just another shooting)

allen-1

NES Member
Girl, 8, shot while playing in Humboldt Park

I added the BOLD

An 8-year-old girl was shot Sunday in Humboldt Park on the West Side.

The girl was at a barbecue in the 1000 block of North Monticello Avenue about 3:55 p.m., when someone inside a blue Dodge Charger drove by and opened fire, Chicago police said.

Jay, a 19-year-old witness who asked that her last name be kept anonymous, said the girl was outside, playing next to her mom when the shooters drove by in a royal blue Dodge.

“They drove through the block three times, but the first time we thought it was ok because we know them” she said. “Then they pulled around a second and third time, laughed at us and then I heard six to 10 shots.”

Jay said the police just missed the shooters, passing their vehicle as they drove off. She said the girl was struck just above her knee.

A 20-year-old witness, who asked to remain anonymous, said the shooting happened in a family area. Neighbors often gather in the block to play outside and make other plans.

“She was crying and kept saying, ‘I want to see my sister. I want to see my sister,’” the witness said.

Chardonnay Burks, who identified herself as the girl’s 18-year-old sister, said she was at work when someone called her that her sister had been shot and rushed to the crime scene.

“How are you going to come through shooting when you see kids?” Burks said. “They were aiming for somebody else obviously, but my little brother is four and was outside. He could have shot him too.”

The girl rushed to Lurie Children’s Hospital and was in good condition, police said.

No one is in custody as Area North detectives investigate.

Will continue to be ignored by the LSM as it doesn’t politically help the Dems.

More people die in a weekend or two than all year from mass shootings. Just further proof that the left and the media only care when they can use a story as a political bludgeon and highlight anecdotal incidents and put them under a microscope

open and shut cause they knew the crew in the car, right? oops, forgot the law of the land...no snitchin'.

I think the two busiest men in Chicago are the Coroner and the Ballistics Analyst...

iu
ser.jpg

But Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll the rest of America has a gun problem. Riiiiight!!!!

The biggest gun problem the rest of America has is affording a decent one and feeding it.

Will continue to be ignored by the LSM as it doesn’t politically help the Dems.

More people die in a weekend or two than all year from mass shootings. Just further proof that the left and the media only care when they can use a story as a political bludgeon and highlight anecdotal incidents and put them under a microscope

Not to mention that 300 people a week die from a drug overdose or from using bad drugs.

90% of Chicago homicides go unsolved. What's so special about this one that makes it a ten percenter? Put the file on the stack with the rest of them... and stay the f*ck out of Chicago! (And Detroit, Baltimore, etc, etc)

Back
Top Bottom