• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is a gorgeous gun

Not bad, But I'll take a Colt 1911 over it any day in the "looks" department. YMMV...

P.S. that artwork on the rear of the slide looks like an old Jensen Speaker Housing.
VINTAGE-NIB-JENSEN-6X9-TRIAX-160W-J169TX-TRIAXIAL.jpg

I think it is a interesting design with the roller locker. The did a lot of machining to make that, but they just didn't fit the grip safety or trigger well and that really bugs me at the price point

A few years ago at the Shot Show I asked the Korth rep about why there were no semi autos on display he told me that they stopped making semi autos and are only concentrating on revolver production. I asked hem why and he told me that there semi autos never worked correctly .so they were taken out of production to keep there reputation.

I watch a ton of Forgotten weapons.... and this thing is just gorgeous to me. Would anyone here shell out $5700 for one? Or would you rather get 6 Kimbers or 4 Dan Wessons?

a 1911 with a rail: blasphemy and punishable. nothing beats a plain old no frills government model

a 1911 with a rail: blasphemy and punishable. nothing beats a plain old no frills government model
In this particular case I'd disagree about it being that ugly. If you noticed that gun is squared off everywhere. I think it's probably look worse if it just boxed off at the end like the rest of it it instead of having a rail.

A few years ago at the Shot Show I asked the Korth rep about why there were no semi autos on display he told me that they stopped making semi autos and are only concentrating on revolver production. I asked hem why and he told me that there semi autos never worked correctly .so they were taken out of production to keep there reputation.
A 1911 didn't work correctly? Shocked....absolutely shocked.

Back
Top Bottom