• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This girl can handle a shotgun!

I didn't mind the video but i didn't like that she just went up to random trees and shot them down, it took years to go from a tiny plant to that size..

She's welcome to come over and thin the edges of my property. Most call them trees, but I call them weeds that grow to 80' tall if left unchecked. Every spring I resume my fight to keep the woods from consuming my yard. I think a 12GA weedwacker would be a great yard tool.

its ok zappa, ive got a semi green thumb doing gardening and i have plenty of indoor plants, its cool if you don't and don't like plants..other than cannabis im guessing? lol

I'll ask again. What shotgun?

mossy 930. right in the video description. i shot another member's 930 at the... porsche? might have been the pumpkin zombies though... either way i was impressed with it, it was a ton of fun. she's making it look easy because that shotgun is very easy to shoot. not saying she isn't a good shot, either--i'm saying it's a solid firearm.

she's a good shot I'll give her that. But why are we shooting the river again?

making rainbows. chicks dig rainbows. duh.

Back
Top Bottom