• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This from Brownells

So it looks like everyone got a great deal on a lower! now where the heck do we find a good deal on a decent upper? I picked up a few lowers myself and I was looking for a complete upper for $500 including BCG and Charging handle but I cant find anything all that great. I was looking for a couple 223/556, and a couple of 300 AAC uppers. Anyone see a great deal?

So it looks like everyone got a great deal on a lower! now where the heck do we find a good deal on a decent upper? I picked up a few lowers myself and I was looking for a complete upper for $500 including BCG and Charging handle but I cant find anything all that great. I was looking for a couple 223/556, and a couple of 300 AAC uppers. Anyone see a great deal?

Palmetto has a deal on an upper: http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...d-railed-upper-no-bcg-or-charging-handle.html
BCG: http://aresarmor.com/store/Item/nickel_boron_bolt_carrier_group

thats a fantastic deal on a BCG. They actually have some really nice uppers for sale too at $500-700 range but none of them are in stock. it says it could take 90-180 days for shipment or I would have started snagging them! I think the PA is an OK upper, but I am looking for something a little nicer. thanks for the suggestions!

thats a fantastic deal on a BCG. They actually have some really nice uppers for sale too at $500-700 range but none of them are in stock. it says it could take 90-180 days for shipment or I would have started snagging them! I think the PA is an OK upper, but I am looking for something a little nicer. thanks for the suggestions!

BCM. 439 gets you an upper, BCG, and COMP. OOS right now but they usually restock in a day or two. order ships in a couple of days where PSA might take a couple of weeks.

PSA has some very nice uppers for sale if you keep an eye out. Quite a few have barrels made by FN (look for "Premium" uppers). Additionally their BCG's are held in fairly high regard. Most of PSA's BCG's are shot peened, HP tested as well as Mag Particle ispected (If you care). I just grabbed an upper with an Omega rail, heavy profiled stainless barrel for $329 the cost of the rail alone makes it worth it. PSA has some great deals if you wait for sales, and some of their regular pricing on things isn't too shabby either. Also take a look at AIM Surplus, they have some nice BCG's, some even come with a lifetime warranty. BCM is probably best bang for buck if you have a bit more to spend, and if you can catch one of their Blem's you will come out way ahead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom